BY JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME

Everyone who wears locks and twists wants their locks to grow fast. Jamaican mango and lime lock gro stimulates root growth, prevents itchy scalp and prevents breakage. Lock gro is a special blend of island extracts that penetrates the hair roots to promote healthy hair faster. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily C.
Emily C.
Torrington, CT
This stuff is honestly disgusting. I makes my hands all greasy and it took me 3 washes to get this out of my hair, and my hair was so greasy and sticky. It doesn't even hold my hair that well.
BE-Yata W.
BE-Yata W.
I used the is product on my husband's dreds. The smell is pleasant and nice. The texture is wet and thick. But it work and grew his dreds down his back.
keandre h.
keandre h.
Columbia, NC
It's good to use and it got a smell to it but it's works on your hair is lock and makes your hair grow its not like grease
tiva D.
tiva D.
Danville
I've used this product on me and my girlfriend dreads we purchased it from our local beauty supply. It smells good I love the smell and it works for both of us.
Beonka W.
Beonka W.
Aiken, SC
I love the minty feelings you get when using this hair grease. It also has helped my hair to grow tremendously.