Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Mango and Lime Resistant Formula Locking Hair Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Marygian R.

BY JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME

This product starts and maintains healthy, well groomed locks and twists naturally. Starts and maintains locks and twists. Long lasting hold. No build up. see more...

• Does this product leave hair hard or stiff? 1 Answers
  • Is this strictly for locs or can I use this for twist outs as well ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
SJ W.
The best lock gel I have come across. Doesn't make your hair flaky or scalp dry. Worth the 6$ And it last through a few retwist. Maybe about 3-4 depending on how many locs you have.
Rhonda P.
Morrow, GA
I use this to retwist my boyfriend's dreadlocks. His hair is SUPER thick and is down to his lower back. This product works perfect for what needs to be done and lasts about 2-3 weeks before requiring a retwist. The smell is light and not overpowering.
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great for locking hair. Once it dries it doesnt leave residue like some other products do.
Marygian R.
Lakewood, WA
This review is on behalf on the hubby, who has curly, fluffy hair. I know the product is for locks but he loves using it bease it controls his curls and smell awesome and feels cool with the menthol.
Ebony A.
Love this in my hair. Goes on way better than the wax and smells wonderful.
Nish M.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this for my husbands hair ... It's great .. Best results are on freshly washed hair and it smells better than many products I've tried
Adrian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is OK. I find it to get a bit cakey after a while. I also find that it does not hold well and I've had to switch to another brand.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this strictly for locs or can I use this for twist outs as well ?
Michelle W.
Hephzibah, GA
Does this product leave hair hard or stiff?