BY JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME

Buy on Jet.com
RasErin D.
Charlottesvle, VA
I use this brand all the time for my locs. The condition helps restore moisture into my locs without buildup. Their products smell amazing and my hair is always healthier once I use the tingling shampoo and the protein conditioner.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love this hair care line! The formulas work sooo amazing on my hair texture. Even though this is a line for people with locs, it is still such a great product for people without. The smell is amazing!! Overall just a great line!!!
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
I love this conditioner! Not only does it smell awesome, it feels awesome on my hair! I use it on my natural hair even though it's made for locs, and it gives me great results! I recommend for anyone.