Jamaican Mango & Lime Island Oil, 8 Ounce uploaded by Chanel C.Jamaican Mango & Lime Island Oil, 8 Ounce uploaded by Tiffany wallop w.Jamaican Mango & Lime Island Oil, 8 Ounce uploaded by El'Thasheia E.

BY JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME

Helps to Maintain Fresh, Natural and Healthy-looking Locks. Lubricates Scalp, Nourishes Roots and Strengthens Locks. see more...

Amy E.
Derby
This whole brand is basically gold. Halfway through my dread lock journey I figured out that I was supposed to be putting oil on my scalp to keep it healthy. This is a very light weight oil, and the smell is so delicious. I actually still have a lot left, and I had to unfortunately get rid of my dropbox because of a new job (A big part of me died on the inside when I did this) And I still use it with my regular short hair.
Vanessa S.
This oil really rejuvenated my hair. I'm really lazy with my hair but I always use a good product for my hair. It keeps my hair healthy and I love the smell of it!
Tiffany B.
I recently purchased this for my boyfriend's locks. Its a great combination of oils such as olive oil and castor which is really good for moisturizing and strengthening. It also smells sooo good. It has a great tropical scent. You can also use this as an hot oil treatment.
Dominique M.
Killeen, TX
Great oil I use it with jbco and it works well for my scalp as far as growth and itching, I do a LOT of braided hairstyle and this is a staple for me
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
I love to oil my scalp with this. The oil is thick so you don't need much. This oil moisturizes my locs and adds a nice sheen to my locs.
krystal B.
charlotte
It is ok. I do love that it keeps my hair shiny and moist but one of the oils in it causes me to break out so I had to stop using it
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This keeps your hair very moisturize both fit Locs and natural hair and it smells real good .... both Me and my boyfriend use it
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
This stuff is the BEST thing ever! My hair won’t stop growing and it’s thicker and less frizzy. It smells so good too
Tiffany wallop w.
Seaford, DE
I love there products... This is no short of amazing... Even tho you don't have lacs you can still use it....
Shekeitha K.
Killeen, TX
I liked the oil smells awesome!!! I usually make my on oil blend but this helped me out a little.

back