BY JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME

This Pure Unrefined Oil Retains Its Nutritive Properties, Making It Great For Skin Softening, Moisturizing Massage Oil Or Hot Oil Treatment For Dry Damaged Hair. Relieves Itchy Scalp Soothes Dry Skin Great For Scalp Massage Cuticle Treatment Natural Ingredients see more...

Khadijah K.
This oil works plenty of hair miracles ! It grows hair thicker and heathlier. Being mixed with tea tree oil nourishes the scalp. This is a thicker oil and will weigh hair down. I wouldn't use it every day unles you really need it
Ashli M.
Baltimore
Thick consistency. Good for hair growth. I usually mix it in a small spray bottle with my other favorite hair oils. I spray my oils directly on my scalp and brush it through. Leaves a shine.
Jordan B.
The smell can be a bit off-putting; however, this has done wonders for my scalp and hair growth. I use it for weekly scalp massages and when I use the LOC method. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an effective oil when it comes to hair growth!
Akwi A.
Pittsburg
I like this product a lot, and I use it for so many things m, for example my hair, face and body. For my body I use it to give me that extra softness and moisture because I have dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Chelsee J.
Hawthorne
Great oil for scalp to ends. Great for kinky hair and edges. Keeps scalp calm. I have been using it for years especially to moisturize my hair before a wig installation or weave.
Monie B.
Carbondale
Love this keeps my hair so healthy and soft and I only use this once a week and seeing great results