BY JAMAICAN MANGO

Jamaican mango and lime black castor oil is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing and aromatic experience. see more...

• I've had issues with hair loss where my extensions rub......1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, ...3 Answers
  • How effective is this oil? I just bought since yesterday ...1 Answers
Janel F.
Review for: Original, Other more...
i used this a few weeks aback from my sister and i like it. i also use the black castor oil. i like using oils in my hair but they cause so much dandruff so i don't use it as often. all you do is place some in the end of a finger or two and pass it in your scalp. hair products are expensive where am from but i would recommend it
ChanBam M.
Reading
Review for: Original more...
Hi everyone I started using Jamaica black castor oil after I noticed some hair loss at the back of my head .This oil really does work and has helped me so much to grow it back and would recommend to give it a try.
Pretty H.
This product is very good for fuller, thicker hair. I haven't seen much growth in my hair but my hairline has become fuller and thicker. It's a very thick oil. So I only use it to massage my hairline. The smell is not as bad as regular castor oil.
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
I've recently lost most of my edges due to weave and extensions but this product has revived my hair and aided in my hair growth. Amazing stuff
Gloria L.
Review for: Original more...
I bought this oil when I was transitionning (from relaxed hair to all natural and nappy hair) This oil helped me ! My hair look thicker now !
Shenee' M.
Marmora, NJ
My all time favourite !! Use every night consistently .. Its makes your skin glow , helps with blemishes and moisturize the skin .
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
I use it on my eyebrows and eye lashes and it really works! Love this product! (Use every night)
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, I'm loosing to much in the last three months, and I've been listening that this is good for growing and make it stronger, have you ever try it? Does it work?
Lissette B.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone successfully regrown their hair using this ?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How do you apply this to your hair? I kinda just put it on and massaged. First day using it. Wanting more moisture to my hair and length!
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
What is the best technique for the best results?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
What kind of olive oil do you use when you mix it with this? I have one I bought from Walmart lol does it have to be special!