BY JAMAICAN MANGO

Jamaican mango and lime black castor oil is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing and aromatic experience. see more...

• I've had issues with hair loss where my extensions rub......1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, ...3 Answers
  • How effective is this oil? I just bought since yesterday ...1 Answers
Brenda C.
Review for: Original more...
I def saw a difference in my lashes after using this product for a couple of weeks. My lashes felt thicker! Helped a lot. I used this every morning and night.
Kaylea I.
Sanford, FL
Best thing ever!! I started using this after reading about how it helps grow eyelashes and eyebrows. It definitely does do that, if you apply it every night.
Brandi G.
tempe, AZ
Love this stuff my hai re has grown so much and it keeps it from getting frizzy I also use on my skin it's super thick and keeps my skin hydrated all day!
Ashley B.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Original more...
This is really good for hair loss and just to get really long hair! Smell pretty good and it’s affordable also works great on brows and lashes
Jael G.
Wonderful especially being a natural girl it promotes hair growth and to strengthen your hair. I use this just about every day
Bryanna S.
Dover Plains, NY
Not only does it leave my hair feeling amazing but it helps with growth! Also a fun side too, great for the skin as well!!
Mattie C.
Castor oil has really improved the texture and health of my hair. It's the best oil to put into your hair and skin.
Tay S.
One of the best products ever made, it made my hair longer and thicker, it also did wonders for my eyebrows!
Regine R.
I just mix this black castor oil with coconut oil and aloe for my hair. My hair shiny and soft. Love this oil
Sheronda W.
A blessing in a bottle. Black castor helps grow your hair and treats scalp issues at the same time!
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, I'm loosing to much in the last three months, and I've been listening that this is good for growing and make it stronger, have you ever try it? Does it work?
Lissette B.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone successfully regrown their hair using this ?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How do you apply this to your hair? I kinda just put it on and massaged. First day using it. Wanting more moisture to my hair and length!
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
What is the best technique for the best results?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
What kind of olive oil do you use when you mix it with this? I have one I bought from Walmart lol does it have to be special!