BY JAMAICAN MANGO

Jamaican mango and lime black castor oil is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing and aromatic experience. see more...

• I've had issues with hair loss where my extensions rub......1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, ...3 Answers
  • How effective is this oil? I just bought since yesterday ...1 Answers
Connie C.
This is an amazing product! I love that there is no smell. I uses it to help retain moisture in my hair and especially to protect my edges.
I use it on my edges, eyebrows, and eyelashes and it helps to grow them all out I recommend this to everyone.
LaDiamond S.
Absolutely love this! I got the scent coconut. I use to oil my scalp every other day or sometimes just once a week. it keeps my hair very moisturized. I also put this on my eyebrows and lashed and have noticed a slight difference. If you don't own JBCO idk what you're doing!
Keiddy R.
Elmsford , NY
Great product to help with hair growth, also great to put on brows and lashes to grow them out naturally. It helps brows become fuller and lashes become longer , a little goes a long way but j will defiantly be buyin more once I get low on supply
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
This stuff is hair crack! Keeps my hair nice and moisturizer. It's thick but doesn't weigh heavy in my hair. I so glad I found it when I did, these are hard to come by. I like to mix mine with other oils that can help with other things.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
I've been using this for almost 2 months and I'm hooked. It keeps my hair moisturized and also helped with hair growth. I naturally have thick hair but this is making it fuller feeling. I love it!
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
I recently purchased this from Sally's and I've really liked it so far. I have the one with coconut oil in it and it smells wonderful. It's really moisturizing so if you're looking for a new oil for that reason, give this a try.
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this oil! Its the best thing ever next to coconut oil! I used this for hair growth and when i say i will never use another product boy oh boy! Not only do i use it on my hair I mix it with coconut oil to rub my body down!
Mealika B.
Harker Hts, TX
My hair started growing dramatically once I started using this. My hair loves it! I can't imagine using anything else. I mix it with other oils to make a cocktail my hair adores!
Tanisha B.
Blue Springs , MO
My husband swears by this stuff. I will say that his beard has grown in fuller and is soft and moisturized. He uses it on his hair line too...i think. I haven't used it yet but he keeps telling me I should.
Juline P.
COCONUT CREEK, FL
This product has definitely been helping my hair grow. I use it every other day and every time I get through with my co washes or regular wash. This product is on my top list of hair products and I will recommend it to others.
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, I'm loosing to much in the last three months, and I've been listening that this is good for growing and make it stronger, have you ever try it? Does it work?
Lissette B.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone successfully regrown their hair using this ?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How do you apply this to your hair? I kinda just put it on and massaged. First day using it. Wanting more moisture to my hair and length!
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
What is the best technique for the best results?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
What kind of olive oil do you use when you mix it with this? I have one I bought from Walmart lol does it have to be special!