BY JAMAICAN MANGO

Jamaican mango and lime black castor oil is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing and aromatic experience. see more...

• I've had issues with hair loss where my extensions rub......1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, ...3 Answers
  • How effective is this oil? I just bought since yesterday ...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Shay L.
I use this castor oil ever two weeks before washing my hair as a deep conditioner. I apply it to my roots and work my way to the ends of my hair. Then, I put a shower cap over my hair and sit under the dryer for about 10-15 minutes. (sometimes longer) and then begin the washing process. This oil is very good. It promotes hair growth and makes your hair feel extra smooth and makes blow drying easy. If you don't use anything else, keep this oil handy.

btw, a little goes a long way.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This is my go to product for my hair and scalp! I use it especially on my edges because in the summer I wear protective styles and it helps to maintain them. It's well absorbed and has helped strengthen my hair so much. I found it at Sally's Beauty Supply for 7 dollars and while it's a small bottle, a little goes a long way. My only caveat is that it has a strong smell.
Christina Q.
LOVE! I started using this about a month ago and I'm hooked. It gives me the moisture I need and it doesn't weight my hair down. I have high porosity hair so I need at moisture I can get. I use it at least 3 times a week and I am seeing signs that I is working. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking a product that will promote healthy hair growth.
Mimi L.
I bought this at a beauty store for less than $10 it's works perfectly. I use it every day on my edges and saw results in 2 weeks. I bought 3 bottles in the past and I will continue to buy more.
DaLoveLEE1 E.
Kentwood, MI
This is the bomb. I like the coconut scent. It's aromatheapy to the nose but soothing to the scalp. I use this to massage my head and seal the ends of my hair. It seems to make my hair happy, shiny, and full of volume. My husband likes to use it in his beard as well. I'm very satisfied with this product. It has many uses, is affordable, and readily available at Walgreens, Sally's and other common retailers.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have it is spectacular, works on all types of hair, smells delicious, leaves hair super soft with a beautiful shine, also works on nails, cutis, eyebrows, eyelashes, makes them grow more and better than Everything, in my personal opinion is that it has removed my dandruff, it is fabulous.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Smells divine!! A little bit of this oil really goes a long way! Made with nothing but natural products. I can tell the difference if I skip a day of not using this. It's also light enough to use on my scalp, without feeling greasy. My scalp can get pretty dry at times, and the JBCO is good about adding moisture and sheen. This is a must in my bathroom cabinet!
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN
I mostly use this to moisturize my hair. It really helps my hair retain its shine and locks in moisture for more than a couple hours. I have the coconut one and it smells fantastic. Also I use this to moisturize my body at night before I head to bed. Locking in the moisture there as well. Castor oil is thick so I don't usually use it during the day unless its winter time. Minnesota weather can dry your skin soo much
Connie C.
This is an amazing product! I love that there is no smell. I uses it to help retain moisture in my hair and especially to protect my edges.
I use it on my edges, eyebrows, and eyelashes and it helps to grow them all out I recommend this to everyone.
LaDiamond S.
Absolutely love this! I got the scent coconut. I use to oil my scalp every other day or sometimes just once a week. it keeps my hair very moisturized. I also put this on my eyebrows and lashed and have noticed a slight difference. If you don't own JBCO idk what you're doing!
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, I'm loosing to much in the last three months, and I've been listening that this is good for growing and make it stronger, have you ever try it? Does it work?
Lissette B.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone successfully regrown their hair using this ?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How do you apply this to your hair? I kinda just put it on and massaged. First day using it. Wanting more moisture to my hair and length!
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
What is the best technique for the best results?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
What kind of olive oil do you use when you mix it with this? I have one I bought from Walmart lol does it have to be special!