BY JAMAICAN MANGO

Jamaican mango and lime black castor oil is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing and aromatic experience. see more...

• I've had issues with hair loss where my extensions rub......1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, ...3 Answers
  • How effective is this oil? I just bought since yesterday ...1 Answers
Maiya L.
dekalb, illinois
Review for: Original more...
In my opinion, the price is kind of high for oil but it’s worth it. This grows your hair so fast. I would apply this to my edges every night for about a month. Before i knew it, my edges were stronger and i grew baby hairs. The consistency is very thick and a little goes a long way. This product is amazing.
Christina B.
Love the smell and I don't mind leaving it in for a bit longer than needed after two weeks I noticed my hair had gotten an extra shine and the smell I know I said it before but gosh it's great
Vintae B.
Broward
Review for: Original more...
Jamaican black castor is the best product for if you wanna thicken your hair as well as your eyebrows and eyelashes. You have to use it daily to see a result. I brought this product from Walmart but you can get it from any hair store or CVS, target.
Janiyah L.
Halifax, VA
I have been using this product since I have been natural and I've been natural for a year now. This product has been the main factor in my hair growth & I will continue to use this product as I continue my natural hair journey!
S J.
Wauwatosa, WI
i came to know of this product thru youtube.i have been suffering from hair loss from front since i was a student i have tried a whole lot a mess but nothing proved to be lasting.until last month when i bought this oil.this is pure magic.i can clearly see my frontal hair growing back again which were gone for years now.i use it almost daily at night and wash it in the morning.i take a tiny amount and massage it on my frontal parts n edges.i do my whole head just on weekends otherwise i just concentrate where im most worried about.and there is a huge difference now.in the youtjbe videos it was said that il have to wait atleast 3 months to see the difference but its already showing and il keep on my routine.its only around $8 n you can easily find it at your local pharmacy.its a very thick kind of oil so a lil bottle goes a very long way.im a month down n use every night n still not even half of the bottle is used.so pretty much on budget.highly recommended.n im gonna repurchase too
Kristie T.
This product replenishes, strengthens, nourishes, and rejuvenate every strand of my natural hair. I've been using this product for no the and it helps it grow and keeps it shinning. The price is around $3 from Family Dollar.
Savannah O.
A Sally's Beauty employee told me to use this to help with my thinning hair. She used it herself and it worked for her. I am so happy because I have baby hairs growing now. I do this three times a week for 30 mins and then wash my hair.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
Usually, I see products & I see great reviews by people who "swear by it", but I literally SWEAR by this!!! I've always had little to no eyelashes, especially my bottom lashes and within a week, I can reallllly see a difference! Not only are they getting longer, their getting darker! I also use it on my eyebrows but I feel they work best on my bottom lashes. Be careful with getting it into your eyes because it is very uncomfortable and makes it blurry. You can apply with a q-tip or whatever you prefer.
Jha'kimbree H.
This Stuff Works Wonders, I Had Recently Had Braided Extentions And One Fell Out. I Used The Stuff On That Area And Bam Grew Back Like It Was Never Gone, As For Using It On The Hair I Suggest Using Very Little
Serenity N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Original more...
10/10 would totally recommend ! my hair grew like a weed using this and I didn’t even think it was working until I straightened my hair and my hair was down my back ! I love it so much and it’s helping me grow my eyebrows out too ! I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out .
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, I'm loosing to much in the last three months, and I've been listening that this is good for growing and make it stronger, have you ever try it? Does it work?
Lissette B.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone successfully regrown their hair using this ?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How do you apply this to your hair? I kinda just put it on and massaged. First day using it. Wanting more moisture to my hair and length!
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
What is the best technique for the best results?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
What kind of olive oil do you use when you mix it with this? I have one I bought from Walmart lol does it have to be special!