BY JAMAICAN MANGO

Jamaican mango and lime black castor oil is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing and aromatic experience. see more...

• I've had issues with hair loss where my extensions rub......1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, ...3 Answers
  • How effective is this oil? I just bought since yesterday ...1 Answers
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
I love almost all castor oil , but some of the dose make my hair alittle frizz and lumpy , but this one , it’s the original jamcan manjon and like black castor oil , and my hair been loving it ever since I started using it. It has natural ingredients and it juts brings nourishment to the hair.
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
Review for: Original more...
Um excuse me ladies but this stuff works! I have been using it for a couple months and my hair is growing so fast. In the past month my hair has grown almost 2 inches!! Omg y’all need to try it!! I don’t think I’ll ever stop using this
Cara A.
Review for: Original more...
I just started using this on my eye lashes a few weeks ago. So far I feel like it is definitely strengthening and maintaining the hair growth. I am excited to keep using it and see if it helps more hair follicles grow and see some extra length
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
This is my savior since i cut all my hair off! It smells good and the color is pretty but doesn’t stain. Lasts forever and grows your hair instantly! I absolutely love this product and recommend to all natural hair lovers.
Teresa J.
Memphis, TN
This is a great hair oil. It generally costs me anywhere from $8-12 depending on where I get it. The smell isn't pleasant but you will adjust. It is an oil, so it is greasy. It is a thick oil.

I apply it nightly and when I want to LOC (Leave in Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream - Oil Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil - Cream As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer) my hair. I dampen my hair with a spray bottle of water, LOC and twist whenever I am not wearing extensions to protect it being sure to apply extra of this oil to the ends after twisting. I don't always take the twists down so I will spray my hair with water then apply the products to my twists.

Each day I apply the oil to my scalp. I don't use the oil on fresh braids or styles since my hair is very fine and grows fast.
Charteese G.
Federal Way
Review for: Original more...
My holy grail of oil for my hair! My hair has grown so much using this castor oil! It's extra thick and my hair always feels moisturized, it's a really cheap product and a must for me in my hair regimen!
Breonna S.
Kentwood, MI
Review for: Original more...
Great product that promote hair healthy hair growth!!!! I use it mixes in with conditioner for both me and my daughter. I purchased it from a local Beaty supply store.
Crystal G.
When we were kids, my grandmother would line us up in the kitchen and dose us would castor oil to help keep us healthy during the winter months. Grossest thing I've ever encountered. But I too lined my children up and dosed them. Then I went natural, and suddenly castor oil is helping people with their desired locs and styles. My scalp used to be very sore, tender to the touch. I started massaging my scalp with castor oil and it's NEVER felt better. It's oily, but it works tremendously. My scalp has never felt better.
Chelsea B.
This oil is extremely multipurpose as you can use it on your hair and skin. For week and breaking hair especially around your ages this oil is perfect for stimulating the scalp and helping re grow hair. It's thick consistency only requires you to use a few drops and works very well when mix with other products to obtain maximum moisture shine and softness
Kaci J.
Sand Springs, OK
This is seriously a game changer. I bought this at Sally's beauty supply for like $6. It's smells great! I was the person that totally over plucked their eyebrows in high school. The hair like never grew where I wanted it to. I'll be honest it did take like 2 months of me using this and not tweezing. Now I have thick eyebrows.
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been looking for something to help me with my hair, I'm loosing to much in the last three months, and I've been listening that this is good for growing and make it stronger, have you ever try it? Does it work?
Theresa W.
Anybody used Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil ?? If so how long did it take to start seeing results. Especially for your thinning areas?
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
What is the best technique for the best results?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How do you apply this to your hair? I kinda just put it on and massaged. First day using it. Wanting more moisture to my hair and length!
Lissette B.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone successfully regrown their hair using this ?

back