Personal CareJamaican Mango & Lime
Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil

Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil

by Jamaican Mango & Lime

Jamaican mango and lime black castor oil is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing and aromatic experience.

I have heard this product is good for eyelash growth? Can anyone confirm this please?
Does this actually help with hair growth?
Do people apply this and then leave it on overnight and wash their hair? Or is it okay to apply after washing hair?
Start your review of Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil!
Roman  D.
Raleigh, NC
Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil uploaded by Roman  D.
I have curly hair so I like to use different oil on my hair. But it’s always to find a good oil and stick with it. So one of my friend told to try this and I did. It really make a difference. I loved it. Check it out.
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yo uso muchos acietes para muchas cosas rostro codo pies rodillas cabello lineas finas de expresion alrededor de los ojos y labios,
Kaylea I.
Sanford, FL
Best thing ever!! I started using this after reading about how it helps grow eyelashes and eyebrows. It definitely does do that, if you apply it every night.
Teresa J.
Memphis, TN
This is a great hair oil. It generally costs me anywhere from $8-12 depending on where I get it. The smell isn't pleasant but you will adjust. It is an oil, so it is greasy. It is a thick oil. I apply it nightly and when I want to LOC (Leave in Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream - Oil Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil - Cream As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer) my hair. I dampen my hair with a spray bottle of water, LOC and twist whenever I am not wearing extensions to protect it being sure to apply extra of this oil to the ends after twisting. I don't always take the twists down so I will spray my hair with water then apply the products to my twists. Each day I apply the oil to my scalp. I don't use the oil on fresh braids or styles since my hair is very fine and grows fast.
Nikitha  M.
Stockton, CA
Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil uploaded by Nikitha  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair favorite oil. I have Graves Disease and this helped so much when my hair started to thin. This oil has helped strengthen my hair and keep it moisturized. I love that I can use this on my hair and body. You can use this for an hot oil treatment as well. This is a staple in my hair care. I definitely recommend. I will buy this again and again.
Ashley D.
It's weird to me to see the high rating of this product. I did not enjoy it at all. I've used castor oil from a few different brands and have never had an issue with the oil. This felt dry and not moisturizing at all. Also, there is some kind of coloring added because my sheets had a yellow tinted stain on them. I wouldn't recommend this brand for black castor oil
Maurshell  A.
Lake Charles, LA
Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil uploaded by Maurshell  A.
I like this oil overall. I researched a lot about this oil and finally decided to give it a try. I mean, I think I’ve seen a difference in the way my hair feels after I’ve applied it consistently for a couple weeks, and it does keep my scalp from feeling dry. To me, it doesn’t really smell like anything, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, especially for people that don’t care for scented products. You do have to be careful with how much you use, because the oil is kind of thick, and the yellow color will stain your pillows😳 Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil
Yasmin F.
San Antonio, TX
Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil uploaded by Yasmin F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has helped me in many ways, it’s easy to use. It made my curls pop out more, helped with hair growth, helped with dry skin, moisturized my hair, and it smells soo good. I would recommend this to people who have damaged curls, apply this after a shower with damp hair, and scrunch your curls. It’ll help out so much, trust me !
Kathy D.
Seen a few ladies say that castor oil is good for growing longer lashes and good for the eye brows. I bought the Jamacican Mango & Lime to try it out. That was a year ago. I use it in my hair lashes and brows. I love it.
Connie C.
Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil uploaded by Connie C.
This is an amazing product! I love that there is no smell. I uses it to help retain moisture in my hair and especially to protect my edges. I use it on my edges, eyebrows, and eyelashes and it helps to grow them all out I recommend this to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana R.
il y a 2 ans
Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil ? I recently bought castor oil for my hair but I'm a bit hesitant about putting new products on my hair lol. I was just wondering how long should I leave in my hair and how many days out of the week should it be applied. Also on the directions its says to heat it up but do you have to.. or?
Ana R. il y a un an
Sorry for the late reply! I honestly like the way it worked. I felt like it helped my hair growth and it helped my hair feel softer. I also heated it up by rubbing it together with my hands.
Theresa W.
il y a 4 ans
Anybody used Jamaican Mango Black Castor Oil ?? If so how long did it take to start seeing results. Especially for your thinning areas?
luke F. il y a 3 ans
For me it took about a week but i have thick dry hair. Best Example is like horse hair really thick strands of hair. I believe this product is better for trying to hydrate your hair than anything else.