Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Creme Hair Wax uploaded by Angela S.Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Creme Hair Wax uploaded by Amber W.

BY JAMAICAN MANGO #52 in Pomades & Waxes

Starts and maintains locks and twists naturally. Long lasting hold. No build up. Combines an ancient jamaican recipe and nourishing natural ingredients to make a product that helps start and maintain healthy, well-groomed locks and twists. see more...

• Does this smell good? And last long?4 Answers
  • Does this work on people without dreads maybe as a pomade?2 Answers
  • How can it be good for my natural hairs twists outs if people use i...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Clovis, NM
I love this product! My hair is raven, but is naturally blonde, very Fine, and dries out and gets oily too fast! Having to wear my hair in a bun for work 5 days a week can do damage. Then add in the wispies that won't stay down... aye aye aye! This product smells delicious and keeps my hair smoothd down without using damaging gel products!
Jamilia B.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product when I'm getting ready to twist my natural hair into a protective style so my hair won't be all nappy and hard to comb. It stays for a long time and it's easy to wash out. It doesn't clump and it's affordable.
Lui N.
Lui N.
Lemon Grove, CA
Great For Locks! The Best Lock Wax, I'd Have To Say. I'm An Hair Stylist and I Used This On My Brothers Locks Just To Test It Out, The Outcome Was So Gorgeous! I'd Def Recommend To Anyone Who Has Locks Or Knows Anyone With Them.
shay m.
shay m.
Mooreville, MS
I use this on a client tht has soft hair and it helps keep the dreads together while they are in the locking phase! !! P.s. it smells amazing! !
Devon H.
Devon H.
Erie, PA
My honey uses this for His dreads and I found some for a whopping 99cents. His hair is always so shiny after using this product
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
I used this once on somebody hair to twist it up. This is a great hair wax for people that's trying to start dreads.
Emilie A.
Emilie A.
bowie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good i use it for my boyfriends dreads when i retwist his hair its a really good product for styling
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this to put my son locs in believe me it works and it smells very good nice shine to it as well..
Amber W.
Amber W.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this only on my boyfriend. I've tried it once but I guess its not really for white people hair cause it left my hair feeling caked up but on the other hand my boyfriend loves it. He uses it 3 times a week. He has corse and curly hair (Hes African American.) when he gets out the shower from washing it, no lie I can see a big difference . he had such dry and brittle hair and just after 2 uses it gave life back to his hair. I'm story I don't know what happened to my photo
I highly recommend! This is a great healthy way to lock up dreads. Doesn't contain any alcohol which I great!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this smell good? And last long?
deja f.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
Does this work on people without dreads maybe as a pomade?
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Louisville, KY
How can it be good for my natural hairs twists outs if people use it to lock up dreads ?
Will S.
Will S.
Tracy, CA
Why should I use this product if people can twist with water? Does this cause build up?