suggested searches

Tropic Isle Living

Jamaican Black Castor Oil 4oz
4 Reviews
Works wonders love sealing my hair in with this overnight after I get out the shower and then putting my scarf on it does wonders!
This is one of my essential products that I use on my scalp and my ends. It helps my hair grow in problem areas, too. I recently took out braids after having them in for a vacation, and noticed that my edges looked a little thinner than before. I put castor oil on my scalp, and in less than 2 weeks, everything was back to normal. I use it as a staple in my hair care routine to make sure my hair is healthy. After moisturizing, I use this to seal my ends.
Love it !! I started using it about a month ago, I use it on my scalp and massage it in to help stimulate hair growth. It also helps to get rid of my itchy scalp from product build up.
This is the best for your hair. I use this every other day when I have my natural hair out, I’m a 4C texture. I also have very itchy scalps and I Mitty my best to massage the product in. It’s not a pleasant smell but it’s not so bad, it’s also great for applying to your scalp before braiding or putting in extension