Jam - Replay Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Red uploaded by Brooklyn W.

BY HOMEDICS

Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices; charges USB-powered devices; auxiliary input; rechargeable lithium-ion battery included see more...

Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
Definitely better than any portable Bluetooth speaker I've had before. It has a rubber outside which keeps it from getting scratched up. It can get very loud and has lots of bass and clarity. It has a great battery life. The speaker could be completely dead and I charge it for twenty minutes and it'd last me 5 hours. 10/10 Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable speaker.
deleted a.
Love this thing. I use this everyday for my music and it's amazing. The quality of it is perfect and I can bring it anywhere. The price is reasonable and this is a perfect gift for someone. I can use this literally anywhere I go. The only problem I have is I wish it the volume could go a little higher.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
This little speaker is so powerful. It's great if you're trying to listen to something a little louder than normal but at the same time you don't want to bother anyone else in the rest of the house. There's no white noise or static like with other speakers. I will definitely be buying more of these.
Kaley G.
GLace bay, NS
I got this from my boyfriend three years ago and use it every single day. For the size of the speaker it has excellent quality audio and has a high max volume. I would 100% recommend if you want a Bluetooth speaker at a reasonable price!