BY JAM JAR WINE

• How is this wine? My preferred wine is a dry red, but I'm...2 Answers
  • Is this a good wine to drink on its own? What do pairs wi...1 Answers
  • This looks awesome! Where is it available for purchase an...3 Answers
Jam Jar Wine
  • "It's a very good starter red for those who like sweet wines and are looking to branch out from the traditional whites." in 2 reviews
  • "This wine is a really good sweet wine." in 1 review
  • "I like to drink it in the summer hot day with lots of ice." in 1 review
  • "Definitely a go to wine, and is something that pairs well with multiple things...or by itself ;)" in 1 review
  • "If you like sweet wine but have trouble finding a red you enjoy, this is a great one to try." in 1 review
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Love, love, love this affordable wine! I picked up a bottle for my last date night and we polished off the bottle before even sitting down to eat and wished we had grabbed a second or third! This wine pairs perfectly with charcuterie boards and decadent desserts. Definitely a must have for date or girls night!
kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Wow! Im a lover of red wine. Usually Malbecs are my preferred choice. When dining out one night, the server suggested we try a glass of Jam Jar after our dinner as me and some friends socialized...What a great suggestion! Affordable. Not dry at all, with a nice sweetness but not tooo much! We ordered 2 bottles! Its easily an after dinner wine. Not sure to call it a desert wine, but it does have some sweetness to it. I simply love it! I so glad my local grocery store now carries it!
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
Omg this is delicious. The name says it all! It really is like jam in a jar!! I have been drinking this for a few years now and always have my wine rack stocked with several bottles! I will always drink this!
francesca j.
san antonio, tx
This wine is a decent, inexpensive, sweet white wine. It’s crisp and refreshing, however there is a slight after taste that is unsettling. I’m not sure if its because of sulfites or what?
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
I just had a friend gift this brand of wine to me and I loved it. I love sugary-sweet wine and this brand did the job! I would definitely buy it for myself now. Cute packaging and great flavor for me! Loved it!
Kaitlin G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Jam Jar is my favorite sweet red wine. It's great room temp or chilled and has just the right amount of sweetness. When I find it in a store (which can be difficult) I always but at least 2 bottles!
Mandy H.
Herndon, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is always my go to wine to just about everything. It’s about an average price for a bottle of wine, but it’s a really nice balance between sweet and bitter.
Lynda H.
I like Jam Jar because it is not a dry wine. I prefer a wine that has some sweetness to it and Jam Jar offers the right amount of sweetness for my palette. I also like the price. I feel it’s a good sweet wine with a good price.
Rachel W.
Cooper City, FL
I have never really been a fan of any red wines until I tried Jam Jar wine. The Red Blend is light and sweet without a heavy smoky taste. It reminds me a little of Sangria. If you like a drier wine, it might not be for you, but I typically like sweeter wines like Reisling. It's also very reasonably priced. After I tried it the first time at Total Wine, I went back and purchased additional bottles both for myself and to give to friends.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
The Jam Jar white is my absolute favorite wine! I first tried it in a hotel bar in Chicago and quickly fell in love. My only wish is that it was easier to get locally. Thankfully my local specialty grocer can special order cases of this at a time for me to enjoy :) If you love Rieslings or sweet whites, this is the wine for you.
Kate L.
Delmar, NY
Well the name drew me in but I've never seen this wine. Is it good and where do I find it?
Brittni T.
Orlando, FL
Any good?
Jamie C.
Akron, PA
This looks awesome! Where is it available for purchase and what's the average price?
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How is this wine? My preferred wine is a dry red, but I'm always willing to sample!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Who has tried this brand of wine?