Jam
HX-P190BK Classic 20 Bluetooth Speaker, Black

JAM HX-P190BK Classic 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker, Black

by Jam

JAM HX-P190BK Classic 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker: Bluetooth streaming up to 30'Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Up to 5 hours of play time Charge time up to 3 hours Speakerphone Aux input Booming sound Voice prompts Color: black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JAM HX-P190BK Classic 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Sam M.
El Paso, TX
For the price this small speaker out performs alot of the bigger more pricey speakers on the market as well as it's loud an has great sound to bass performance I purchased two so I can utilize the left an right speaker features an it impresses party guests thinking it's a big sound system.
Kaylee K.
Berwick, PA
Nice speaker for its size good volume. Really decent battery life for its size. Very user friendly. Very budget friendly
Toni H.
Columbia, SC
This little speaker packs a lot of punch in a small package. The sound quality is very good for the price of it. I think I spent about 15$ at Kohls on it. And it was well worth the price. I actually went back and bought one for my Mother and my Brother as well.
Miguel A.
This speaker is the best thing that I ever had. I bought it from 3 years ago and when i used it i just feel like im in a disco, is easy yo connect with my phone and the sound is incredible.
Alexandra H.
Fort Myers, FL
Small but mighty. It’s nice to use with my laptop to get extra volume when watching TV. Very easy to pair.
Diana S.
Bullard, TX
Great speaker. Long lasting battery and very portable. You can find a much cheaper speaker just like it but very good quality.
Hollie S.
Inverness
My favourite speaker! The sound quality is amazing though it does tend to let out an annoying weird sound if you go onto the TikTok app with it connected but that hardly happens since i just use it for music💕
Jinx P.
I love this little thing. Mine is blue and I call him smurf. He is loud, long lasting and virtually indestructible I swear. I have dropped my speaker so many times and he's yet to break. The Bluetooth range is amazing too!!!
Alicia C.
Great sound for such a small speaker. You can connect via aux or by Bluetooth. This is perfect size to just put in your handbag and use when your out and about. I take it camping as its perfect for when your sat around the camp fire!! Would definitely recommend

Looking for your answer?