BY JALOMA

Olive; Almond; Castor. Softens and protects your skin. Gives your hair shine and manageability. Made in Mexico. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Annabelle S.
Annabelle S.
North Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom mixes this with avocado almond and olive oil and heats up using it as mascara and her eyelashes are STRONG AND LONG! Grow faster too!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Mission, TX
I use this oil for so many things, moisturizer makeup remover and for my hair! Its awesome and affordable!
Yossi H.
Yossi H.
Pasco, WA
This thing makes your eye lashes grow stronger and thicker thought the smell is not the greatest tbh
Megan C.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Love this use it for moisturizer in the winter when i get very dry skin it makes my skin very silky
Aurora T.
Aurora T.
Palmdale, CA
This oil is amazing . It leaves you hair feeling amazing. It work as a hair treatment or it can help with. Frizz. It is worth what you pay for
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
This stuff is amazing I use it on my lashes and it really moistures them, I just try and make sure it doesn't get in my eyes
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Amazing product like out of 10 I would rate 11 such a great product - I love it I have no idea where to purchase this as I get this as a gift
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
What is this oil good for?
Ariel G.