Jakks Pacific Disney Moana Mega Maui Figure uploaded by Danielle D.Jakks Pacific Disney Moana Mega Maui Figure uploaded by Christine Mae M.

BY JAKKS PACIFIC

Anna M.
Waco, TX
My daughter begged for this for her birthday. We found one at Wal-Mart and all other stores were sold out. It was pretty expensive for a doll but the quality is good. She plays pretty hard with her toys and this guy is still hanging on. He is to big to fit on the boat though.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Maui from the movie Moana doll is really cool. It's really detailed as you can tell in the video. He also says a bunch of saying from the movie too. My son loves this toy that he got for Christmas.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
My mom got this for my son for Christmas because he absolutely loves the Moana movie! This toy is sturdy and very well made! Has a demo setting, off, and on setting. Can sing part of You're Welcome, or most of it! It is a bit heavy though so I wouldn't recommend for smaller children but my 4 year old boy loves it!
Ally S.
Kids love this Maui toy, they ones that light up are even better. The movies is super cute and fun and having the toys around is great. Would definitely recommend this for your child or for a gift. Five stars.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
This was given to my son for an #easter gift this year and he loves it. The toy sings and talks to him with the push of a button on his necklace. The only problem is the hook comes out of his hand and was easily ripped apart :( but even without the hook, my son has enjoyed playing with Moui
Christine Mae M.
I really love this Maui singing doll it's very detailed and I would highly recommend this it's super huge and a little heavy but I personally prefer this one compared to the Disney store version of this My dad gave this for me for my Christmas gift this is only found at Wal-Mart it's about $49.00
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this safe for small children?