BY HOLLISTER CO.

Buy Hollister Co. Colognes - Jake by Hollister Co. for Men 1.7 oz Eau de Cologne Spray (Relaunched) - Citrus see more...

Chelsea D.
This scent is very comforting to me. My fiancé thought this was no longer made. Lucky for me I not only found it, but got it on sale from hollister!! The price alone is very much worth it and honestly decently priced.
Rayell B.
Just recently purchased this for my husband because it smells soooooo GOOD on him! He tried the body spray and I loved it, so he wanted the cologne. This is the first buying the cologne and will be purchasing another bottle soon. Love!!!
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Master Groomer Expert
I love when my boyfriend wears this cologne! Most definetly would recommend this to anyone who loves to smell that clean but catchy smell!
Kahlyn B.
Harrisonburg , VA
This is my favorite cologne for men! It smells woodsy but isn’t ever too overpowering.
Michelle T.
Toronto, Ontario
This came in a travel pack of hollister colognes that I got for my boyfriend and "jake" is definitely the best one! Makes him smell so amazing! I would recommend any girl get this for their bf if they want him to smell delicious!!
Nisha T.
Master Groomer Expert
This smells so good. I smelled when I walked into the store since when u walk by that store anytime u can smell any and all perfumes or cologne in that store.