Jake and the Neverland Pirates Disney Jake & the Neverland Pirates 7pk Wood Puzzle

BY JAKE AND THE NEVERLAND PIRATES #45 in Puzzles

There is nothing like the quality of wood pieces. Enjoy this puzzle collection featuring disney's jake and the neverland pirates! Features a set of 7 wooden puzzles. puzzles measure: 1 at 13.4 inches x 8.3 inches, 2 at 13.4 inches x 4.1 inches, 2 at 6.6 x 8.3 inches, 1 at 8.7 inches x 8.3 inches and 1 at 4.6 inches x 8.3 inches. sturdy wooden box provides great storage! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ricky B.
My wife and me always help my son with this puzzle he loves learning new things and putting the pieces together. He gets so excited when the puzzle is done. I love seeing him happy and spending time with him.
Kim M.
Forest City, NC
My daughter loves this puzzle. It is easy enough for her to do and love that it has a storage box for the pieces. We decorated the top so she knows which puzzle it is for she also has the Frozen and Doc McStuffin like this. Really wonderful product.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my little guy's favorite toys. He loves Jake and the puzzles are very colorful and very durable. As a parent, I love that you can store all the puzzles in the box! No more missing puzzle pieces!
Kendall W.
Sanger, TX
My son absolutely loves these puzzles. Easy to put together. Small in size so doesn't take up much room. Easy to organize due to symbols on back of pieces. All around GREAT!!
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
Great for skill building and problem solving! Jake and the Neverland Pirates is a favorite among kids so it adds an element they are familiar with to the learning experience!
ashley m.
Independence, KY
My son loves these puzzles! Easy to put together for children and really makes them think! My son loves jake and the Neverland pirates!
Samantha S.
Henderson, NV
I have recently bought the foam puzzle that is positively perfect for my youngest boy who is teething and the graphics are very good
Stacie S.
League City , TX
My kids love this puzzle set. Large pieces and easy for the to complete. Comes in a nice wooden box too so your box won't break.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Wooden puzzles are the best for kids, they are more durable and bigger in size so the kids can make out the pattern quicker.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
My daughter loves this puzzle she plays with it at least once a day. It's pretty big and easy for any child