BY JAGUAR

The legendary fragrance composition: a citrus-herbal fragrance reflecting the classic image of Jaguar. A harmony of bergamot, grapefruit, tangerine and orange evokes a note of freshness as a touch of gardenia gives it an original accent. Sensuality comes from its "heart" with nutmeg and cloves, while sandalwood, pine and cedar mix with patchouli for mysterious overtones. All based on masculine notes of amber, tobacco and leather.

Fragrance Family: Aromatic-Fougères​

• Cedarwood

• Tobacco

• Wondering if you would suggest this cologne over others?1 Answers
Crystal L.
My husband used to wear this scent and every time he did, I wanted to find the bottle and throw it into a bottomless pit so he'd never find it again. The scent is super strong and would burn my nose. Please don't wear this, it's really not something I'd recommend.
Matt C.
Orlando, FL
This is a true musk. It is strong in woody and rich in spice. I am not a musk kind of guy, so will not purchase again; however, it is not a very good musk in that the scent disappears in under 6 hrs, so one would need to reapply (who does that?) while at work.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
This cologne reminds me of colognes that were popular back in the early 1990s that has a lot of woodsy and musky smell to it. I would definitely not recommend it to anyone today.
Stephanie H.
I personally do not like this scent, it has a very strong fragrance that burns my nostrils. But this perfume does tend to last a long time, compared to those of the same class.
Quinn R.
My brother used to wear this daily till a few years ago. His new wife does not like the smell of the cologne.
Giselle S.
My father owns this fragrance and he tells me that the scent runs out in about five hours. He enjoys it
Melissa C.
Waterloo, On
Very manly smell. I think good for a particular man in mind but not for everyone.
Carissa C.
Franklin Sq, NY
Wondering if you would suggest this cologne over others?

back