BY JAGERMEISTER #49 in Liquor

• What is your favorite cocktail using Jagermeister?63 Answers
  • Do you like it with RedBull or Monster? I prefer green monster!32 Answers
  • Aside from red bull and root-beer, what do you mix this for a drin...1 Answers
Jagermeister
  • "I love black licorice but this is a bit bitter for my taste so I only like it in very small amounts and it has to be on the rocks." in 214 reviews
  • "I would only drink with red bull because it is the best tasting combo of this I have tried, but I try not to drink energy drinks and liqour." in 190 reviews
  • "Literally, it tastes like Vick's Formula 44 Cough Syrup...that nasty stuff our parents made us take when we had a cough." in 28 reviews
  • "Its supposed to be good with Red Bull, but I can't think of anything that sounds more disgusting than a vaguely grape flavored energy drink with syrupy licorice booze." in 27 reviews
  • "I'm not a fan of the flavor of black licorice.. but when Jager is ice cold, and complimented with something bubbly, preferably a Red Bull, it's alright." in 23 reviews
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
This is what my best friend and I drink every Saturday. Warm? It's awful! Make sure it's ice cold when you do a shot of it. I also used to work at a bar and when a girl would ask for a great shot but one that had no Jager, I would suggest Red Headed Sl*t and she would love it and then I would tell her it had Jager in and she would be shocked. It's great for making shots mixed with other things although my best friend and I drink it straight. If anyone is interested it's made with Peach Schnapps, cranberry juice and Jager. You would never know Jager was in it!
Emily L.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Most people abuse Jagermeister and then complain about how bad it is. If you drink Jager responsibly and mix it properly, it is a truly delicious drink. Mixing it with Red Bull and drinking that all night will surely lead to a horrible crash in the morning. By itself, it tastes like black licorice or cough syrup, but with the right bartender, you can have this stuff tasting amazing. Don't abuse it and you won't dislike it.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Davie, FL
Not my favorite liquor I am more of a vodka girl; however, this goes very well with RedBull as a Jager Bomb which helps to take the bitterness down a notch. This spirit should definitely be chilled before ingesting. Would def continue to buy for parties to be taken as shots but wouldn't recommend drinking straight or on the rocks.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I like this in small amounts. I am not a big fan of licorice but a lot of people I know like to drink this so when they are serving I will have a shot or two and I have found I like it more as the years go by, like an acquired taste. I think it is also nostalgic for a lot of people because we all tried this when we were young.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
You'll here many different opinions of this drink. The most common one is that it taste like cough syrup. I don't mind doing a few shots here or there, but it is actually really good when mixed or chased with Dr. Pepper. I have bought this many times and it seems like anyone can drink it. It is a get together/party must have.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Lemoore, CA
This stuff.....This is my go to people liking beverage. I pair it with Dr. Pepper and it's so smooth and mellow. I love the bottle design and the heritage is amazing. A hunters creed written on the bottle. Tons of metal bands sing about it.......It aids in digest too! As a German-American it helps get in touch with my roots!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
What can I say about Jagermeister? THANK YOU Jager for creating some of the best memories I will never remember. When you and redbull come together there is no better marriage. I can drink lots of this without ever getting sick....unless you drink in combination with vodka, don't try it...its not pretty
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
If you don't like the taste of black licorice.. then you probably won't like this. This is an old time favorite. My husband likes this more than I do but definitely something we've all had at parties. Would I recommend? Of course! At least once.. just don't drink and drive and always be safe! Enjoy!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Alcoholic cough syrup. Maybe i had it on a bad day, but id not recommend this at all. It made me go back to the days of my youth when I was forced to take medicine when I had a cold. Id not even recommend drinking with nos or redbull because it really doesn't save it for me. Won't touch again.
crystal t.
crystal t.
Hephzibah, GA
When we have time and extra money to spurge some we love to make jagerbombs. I just love the green bottle it comes in and the flavor reminds me of candy. it's a bit pricey but so worth it. It a bit different then others i have had so far only one i have had that reminds me of candy.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite cocktail using Jagermeister?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you ever tried a jäger bomb?
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
Do you ever get a hang over from jäger?
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What are other ways to drink jagermeister besides straight or with red bull?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buckeye Lake, Oh
Do you like it with RedBull or Monster? I prefer green monster!