Jagermeister

by Jagermeister

Directions
Serve cold and keep on ice.

How else does everyone like to mix this with.. or how do you drink it?
Taste, and what should I mix with this?
Where can i buy this?
Start your review of Jagermeister !
Product Highlights
I love black licorice but this is a bit bitter for my taste so I only like it in very small amounts and it has to be on the rocks.in reviews
I would only drink with red bull because it is the best tasting combo of this I have tried, but I try not to drink energy drinks and liqour.in reviews
Literally, it tastes like Vick's Formula 44 Cough Syrup...that nasty stuff our parents made us take when we had a cough.in reviews
...of anything that sounds more disgusting than a vaguely grape flavored energy drink with syrupy licorice booze.in reviews
I'm not a fan of the flavor of black licorice.. but when Jager is ice cold, and complimented with something bubbly, preferably a Red Bull, it's alright.in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Jagermeister  uploaded by Kellen H.
This drink was strong! A little but will hit you hard! You have to sip just a little or you will be so drunk!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Jagermeister  uploaded by Angela L.
Jagermeister reminds me of college. We usually did shots of this prior to going out for the evening. It has a nice licorice taste for those who like that. Very, very popular in Germany! They serve it super cold and it is great!
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
Just the smell alone makes me want to vomit. This reminds me of college and bad decisions. Some people choose to mix it with redbull (great idea)...
KayCee C.
Amarillo, TX
This is my go to signature drink! I personally like it in a tall glass with a snowcone of ice 🧊 with half jagger and half redbull
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
Jagerbombs are definitely my drink of choice. The Nyquil taste of it was off putting at first but I grew to love it. I will always order an ice cold Jagerbomb or a straight shot when I can.
Evelyn C.
Fort Polk, LA
One part Jager two part Red Bull makes a good sweet drink to sip on instead of taking a Jager bomb. Love this stuff!
Renae G.
Inwood, WV
I haven't had Jagermeister in years, but when I was in my late teens/early twenties it was my shot of choice. I used to keep a bottle of it in my fridge for the times I wanted a quick and dirty buzz. Until reading the comments here, I'd never heard of it being mixed with anything (like Redbull or Monster). I can't imagine it as anything but a straight shot, but I guess a lot has changed in the drinking scene over the last ten years. haha
Tara L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Jagermeister  uploaded by Tara L.
I love jagermeister.. it has such a great flavor, especially if you love the taste of licorice! Also love jagermeister’s cold brew- it has actual coffee in it! I can’t wait to buy another bottle next time I run to the store. I love jagermeister!
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Jagermeister Having been a bartender for years and pouring out Jager bombs all night long- I really wanted to like this BUT I CAN'T DO IT! Personal opinion of course-Nasty. It reminds me of being sick and my mom shoving formula 44 D down my throat. As much as I like Vicks as a skin product- Don't mix it with black licorice and ask me to enjoy it.
Aurora F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Jäger is my go to for shots! I usually drink it straight with a redbull chaser. A Jäger bomb tends to be to much for me to drink all at once. The key thing to drinking Jäger is to drink it room temp not in the freezer! The freezer does evil things to Jäger making it almost the consistency of chocolate syrup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Onex Mariam K.
Roselle, NJ
Miriami U. il y a un an
jager! Valhalla is a little bit bitter-ish and makes me kinda low...
Rocio D.
Tanya M. il y a 2 ans
Ummm, it depends what are you shooting for. It definitely gets you drunk, pretty fast. Lol, or maybe it’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️ one nice part is, no matter how much of this I drink, I do not get a hangover the next day. It’s a miracle!! Ha ha
L.C. S.
Toronto, ON
Maru G. il y a un an
I don’t like it, too much for me