Jafra Time Dynamics Time Corrector Nighttime Firming Moisture, 1.7 fl. oz.

A rich, nighttime cream that moisturizes, softens and smoothes the face, neck and decolletage while helping firm and improve the appearance of mature or environmentally damaged skin. Helps reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles by 39% after two months;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jafra Time Dynamics Time Corrector Nighttime Firming Moisture, 1.7 fl. oz.!
North Vernon
I’ve put this on at night before bed. When I woke up my skin was so soft and looked so hydrated. Definitely recommend.
Oxford, WI
Jafra Time Dynamics Time Corrector Nighttime Firming Moisture, 1.7 fl. oz. uploaded by patricia G.
I sell what they are because I'm like that for its price and because they are of very good quality I recommend them
San Antonio, TX
I only use it when I go to sleep so when I wake up it did the job and when I do my makeup it looks flawless
New York , NY
Great for bed time to keep skin firm and healthy meanwhile sleeping or getting ready for a bed time routine
I love this product so much, it’s so lightweight and refreshingly soft. It leaves my skin like silk.
san Buenaventura Coahuila Col Eulalio Gtz Calle Priv Victoria 706
Este producto me ha echo la vida diferente, comprobé lo que es el cuidado de la piel al 100%, me encantó por la textura cremosa pero. Ligera , ademas de su penetracion profunda en los poros, la recomiendo y las en caras resecas y descuidadas.
Tijuana, Baja California
Jafra Time Dynamics Time Corrector Nighttime Firming Moisture, 1.7 fl. oz. uploaded by Fatima P.
I have mixed skin and this cream I like how the brightness of my t zone corrects me, it is light and it leaves my skin matt and hydrated. Jafra Time Dynamics Time Corrector Nighttime Firming Moisture, 1.7 fl. oz.
Newport, OR
Jafra Time Dynamics Time Corrector Nighttime Firming Moisture, 1.7 fl. oz. uploaded by Ana Cristina W.
Defines and hydrate skin with a fresh feeling, it is also a great sun protection, leaves skin feeling great to go anywhere, great price, works better with the night time cream, i definitely recommend it
Ixtaczoquitlan, Veracruz
mi crema me ayudó bastante a hidratar y a personalizar mi cara, es cremosa y eso me gusta mucho, aparte esta super bien económicamente y esta interesante.
La mejor del mundo me encanta todo lo que hace y que no se siente nada en el rostro la recomiemdo 100 % a la gente

Looking for your answer?