Jafra Tender Moments Fresh Baby Cologne 3.3 Fl.oz. uploaded by Lizeth D.Jafra Tender Moments Fresh Baby Cologne 3.3 Fl.oz. uploaded by Blanca Yazmin G.Jafra Tender Moments Fresh Baby Cologne 3.3 Fl.oz. uploaded by Yisel C.

BY JAFRA

Jackqueline H.
Soap Lake, WA
Love this scent, it’s such a soft, clean baby scent. I love putting it on my son ever since he was a newborn and now he’s almost 13 months old.
Lezlie T.
Woodstock, GA
This product smells sooo good!! I love giving this product for a baby shower present cause honestly who doesn't love good smelling babies (:
candice L.
I wish it was a little easier to get out of the bottle like a spray nozzle or something. But this smell is heaven. I love it.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
La primera locion de mi bb. Ua casi tiene el año i aun ay bastante este producto. Por que con muy pokito es suficiente
Dreily R.
Fremont
Love the smell of it. Have been using it for almost nine months already. Got it as a gift when my baby was born!!!
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
By best baby cologne use it with all three of my babies and always had good reviews on them never had a negative
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Use these products three years ago with my daughter,keep her skin hydrated and smelling good all day!!!
Eneidi C.
Austell, GA
It smells so good! It's a must have for every mom out there! Your baby will smell too good ! ❤️
Bethany O.
Chatfield, MN
My children love it! I personally love the way it smells and how it has no alcohol in it!
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
LOVE!!!! it smells sooo good!! I've used it for both my kids! It's awesome!!
Briana M.
Vancouver , WA
What is the scent similar to?