J'adore Eau de Parfum

by Dior

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:

The J'adore bottle is as feminine as its fragrance. Inspired by the sensual figure 8 designed by Christian Dior, it is adorned with a feminine necklace, like a jewel dancing on a woman's neck.

HOW TO USE (STEPS):

'Spray on skin of neck, decolletage, wrists or wherever you desire. To increase lastingness and the lingering of a fragrance veil, best used after bathing with J'adore Shower Gel followed by moisturizing with J'adore Beautifying Body Milk or Body Creme. Enhance with J'adore Dry Silky Body & Hair Oil.

Ingredients

#13282/A ALCOHOL ● AQUA (WATER) ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL ● AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER ● HEXYL CINNAMAL ● BENZYL SALICYLATE ● CITRONELLOL ● HYDROXYCITRONELLAL ● ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ● ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE ● LIMONENE ● GERANIOL ● LINALOOL ● BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ● ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE ● BHT ● TOCOPHEROL ● CINNAMYL ALCOHOL ● BENZYL BENZOATE ● CITRAL ● BENZYL ALCOHOL ● AMYL CINNAMAL ● BENZYL CINNAMATE ● FARNESOL ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) ● CI 14700 (RED 4) ● CI 60730 (EXT. VIOLET 2)

Which age group does this perfume target?
How good is this product?
Is there anyway I can get a sample for this perfume before buying? Thanks 😊  J'adore Eau de Parfum
Start your review of J'adore Eau de Parfum!
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
I am someone who loves to vary my scents and can not commit to any one perfume but I must say that I have purchased this one on more than one occasion. It is a complicated fruity yet fresh bouquet and certainly a modern classic. Notes Top Note: Bergamot, Melon, Peach, Pear Middle Note: Freesia, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Violet Base Note: Cedar, Sandal, Vanilla, Musk. This combination makes for a perfect subtle daytime scent and an alluring/sensual evening wear scent. Well worth the price!
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
J'adore Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nashawnda W.
I absolutely love J’Adore, so much so that I basically wore it every single day back in fall and winter of 2019. It is the perfect blend of tuberose and Jasmine, two of my favorite notes. I will forever keep this scent in my collection. J'adore Eau de Parfum Top notes are Pear, Melon, Magnolia, Peach, Mandarin Orange and Bergamot; middle notes are Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tuberose, Freesia, Rose, Orchid, Plum and Violet; base notes are Musk, Vanilla, Blackberry and Cedar.
Dionne S.
Federal Way, WA
Dior J'adore is a very smooth quality perfume. It is everything feminine and soft, yet mysterious. I often have people ask me what I am wearing.
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
J'adore Eau de Parfum uploaded by Noelia R.
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite Perfume🤍❤️.... I love wearing this on date night it smells so feminine, sensual & sexy. It’s very long lasting, but not by any means too strong so it could be used as a day scent as well. It has a fruity floral smell mixed with a light musky smell.... I Highly Recommend, this is one of my Regulars on my dresser.I always will forever repurchase this perfume
Nena 💛.
J'adore Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nena 💛.
A sophisticated and divine scent. Absolutely one of my favorite perfumes. Got it a while ago and plan on getting more. J'adore Eau de Parfum
The Slim Diva M.
Bronx, NY
J'adore Eau de Parfum uploaded by The Slim Diva M.
Let me start off by saying that I am a perfume FANATIC! I love to smell good. This perfume is def in my "EVERYONE MUST OWN THIS" list. This is a perfume that I feel that everyone would love because it just smells like a classic perfume. The bottle itself has a classic look but the perfume also has a classic scent. This is not my favorite scent and I do not where it often, but it is still something that I feel everyone should own - it is timeless.
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
J'adore Eau de Parfum uploaded by Cheryl D.
Another timeless classic. I wear this amazing fragrance on special occasions or anytime I want to lift my spirit. Beautiful uplifting fragrance!
Bruna B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorites perfumes in the world. It’s perfect for many occasions and the smell is unforgettable. It’s not too strong. It worth every dollar invested and the scent lasts until the next day for sure. If you are looking for an incredible fragrance I’m sure this one is for you.
Parisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
J'adore Eau de Parfum uploaded by Parisa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes you are right!!! Wish came true!!! @dior check the Instagram post @enjo.yur.life
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
This is one of my all times favorites in perfumes. I need a need bottle right now actually. It's a very nice scent for day wear or evening wear. Nothing needs to be improved with this one. The bottle is simply gorgeous as well. I don't buy this as often as I should due to the higher price tag. I do feel this one could come down a little and more would buy. Unfortunately there are many perfumes out there to choose from with such an elegant scent that I do pass this one up in order to buy two bottles of others. I would recommend this and highly at that, but the price is a little too much for what you get.

145 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Arvy D.
Stanton, KY
il y a 2 mois
Rosanna F. il y a 21 jours
In my opinion, yes! Go to the perfumery and ask for the availability of a sample.
Antonia B.
Haar, Bayern
il y a 4 mois
Dalila M. il y a 2 mois
Bonjour, tous ça dépend des préférences de chacune mais moi j'aime beaucoup l'odeur de ce parfum.
ounifi N.
il y a 5 mois
Dalila M. il y a 2 mois
Oui j'adore Dior il sent très bon et tient très bien
Athénaïs B.
Tours
il y a 6 mois
J'adore Eau de Parfum, est-ce qu’il sent bon ?
mirta V. il y a 8 jours
Es un perfume con riquísima fragancia mi hija lo usa y me canta mucho es de muy buena calidad