BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Introduced by Christian Dior in 2000. Jadore is a refreshing flowery fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of floral orchids, violets, rose, and blackberry musk. It is recommended for office wear. see more...

Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
This perfume is a compliment magnet. I own the full size. I usually don't care too much for floral scents, but this stuff is just lovely. Everyone should have a bottle of this at some point in their life. Mine just ran out & I have to go to Sephora & restock. It is a very soft & classy scent that lingers all day. I would highly recommend.
Lea D.
Davis, Ca
This is my all time favorite scent. It is soft and feminine but sexy too. It smells clean and a little flowery without being an "old lady" smell. I wear it for going out occasions to make it last as long as possible. This is my second bottle and its on the pricey side but worth every penny.
Gaylen K.
Lincoln, NH
I liked the J'adore for women, after the first hour, settled on my skin and blended with my natural fragrance without being overpowering. I would definitely purchase this product again. I smelled sexy without being overbearing.
Kemberly H.
My favorite perfume, just wish it was alittle cheaper. My husband 1st bought it for me and he loves it also, the smell is soft but last a long time
Ashley S.
Dodge Center, mn
Smells so amazing! I love that it stay on ALL day, my daughter always tries to steal it from me! It is my favorite and I love using it!
Crystal M.
This smells so good. I wore it everyday till I ran out of the sample. I can't wait till I can get some more. I love how Dior smells.
Danielle J.
Gold Bar, WA
This smells so amazing it's not funny! I can put it on first thing in the morning and it's not to strong but lasts all day
Christine R.
Buffalo, NY
I have this within reach all day. This is a sweat smelling perfume that I have used all summer. One ofor my favorites.
Lucerito C.
La Puente, CA
Smells very pleasant and when u walk by someone u leave the smell it's really gd I like it
Heather M.
Tonawanda, NY
Perfect for the work day or evening. Very clean yet perfect smell for through out the day