BY JADIENCE

The Science of Herbology & the Power of Jade. all natural All Natural Ingredients. alcohol-free. free of mineral oil, phthalates, color & dye. hypoallergenic. free of animal or human by-products. no parabens Best in advanced herbal technologies. This rich, yet lightweight serum hydrates, protects, and visibly firms the skin. The anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties of this formula strengthen, rejuvenate and nourish the s. see more...

Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Overall , decent anti-aging moisturizer by Jadience. I would say this is a step up from their lotion. It's gentle, natural formula was nice on my skin. Good texture/consistency and a little goes a long way. Overall good product, worth trying.
Stacy S.
2,106 reviews
I received a sample of this and am not swayed one way or another. It is definitely not worth the price tag. Yes it smells nice, but I don't really think it's more effective than any other serum out there. I have nothing bad to say about this product, but can't really say it wowed me either.
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
How good is this for anti aging?