BY JADIENCE

The Leader in Traditional Oriental Medicine™. Advanced Herbal Technologies. This highly soothing and rejuvenating soak consists of a time-tested blend of herbs, including Angelica, Achyanthis, and Poria, which is easily absorbed by the body to help relax sore and tight muscles and improve circulation. Our advanced formula helps prevent deterioration and injury, while also alleviating symptoms of discomfort and strengthening muscles and joints. All Natural Ingredients. Alcohol-free. Free of mineral oil, phythalates, color & dye. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
This is a good product! It works as it says it does. It helps with RLS but doesn't smell as good as the lavender scent of another brand I use. Still a good product, I would recommend it!
wendy m.
wendy m.
I love this product it very easy and quick to use it very good and it help your body to feel better from all the sore pains if you haven't try it go and get yours now you'll love it.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the way this smells and feels. It works wonders and In my opinion i like this more than the bath salts that you use for sore muscles.
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
Great for those gym work outs and you're super tired helps you relax and leaves your skin super smooth
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
I bought this for my mother who has a lot of joint pain and she says it helps a lot
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This stuff is fantastic for those daily aches you have. My knees hurt me constantly where I played ball, and this has done wonders with my joint aches, and soothes my pain.
Luz S.
Luz S.
This soak is for muscle and joint pains, you should feel relieve after using this product!!
Terra G.
Terra G.
I have such bad joint pain from playing sports and this helps tremendously with it.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
This is an amazing product. I have really bad joint pain and this helps so much.
Roda X.
Roda X.
Spring Valley, CA
I really love this and I can't explain how much I love it. It is so great and I love it yes
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Is this better than using salts?
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Does this actually work
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Does this cause any sensitivity to skin?
Christine M.
Christine M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product work well?
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have chronic pain. Is this worth the price?