BY JADE YOGA #92 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

For those looking for something sleek and simple, Jade Yoga presents the Travel Yoga Mat for those yoga beginners all the way up to the most advanced yogi. By using natural rubber, they are able to produce the mat at 1/8" thickness with entirely sustainable materials. With the use of natural rubber, they are able to produce a pad that separates themselves from others because natural rubber organically contains more cushion and grip than other synthetic rubbers. Due to the use of this renewable resource, they are able to minimize thickness and reduce slippage to give you the best yoga experience possible. see more...

Brittany H.
Greensburg
I’m giving this mat 4 stars because I STILL slip during hot yoga. Maybe it’s just me, but as soon as I sweat on this mat I have zero traction with my hands and feet. In downward dog, I will slowly slide out of the pose. Otherwise, the mat is beautiful and provides good support.
Yasmeen E.
Rahway, NJ
This is a perfect gift for an experienced yogi in your life or someone just getting started. This mat is super versatile and has the perfect grip if being used for hot yoga. You can get it directly from the company website but i found one on sale at YogaOutlet.com! Jade Fusion Yoga Mat - Midnight Blue
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
As someone who was just starting out with yoga and did not plan to practice it diligently enough to warrant buying a very expensive mat, I was hesitant to make the purchase because it seemed like such a big commitment. When I started taking a class that I loved with an instructor who was extremely encouraging and helpful, I mustered up the courage to ask her for suggestions on buying my first yoga mat. She graciously allowed me to try hers and explained that this was her favorite one that she had ever owned and that it was not only super comfortable, it was also durable and a great value for the price. I did a little more research and ended up buying the travel size mat because I am small and wanted something I could take to the rec center with me easily and not get discouraged because I did not want to haul around a mat that was too bulky or heavy. This mat is not only eco-friendly and a lovely color, it is also the perfect size and weight for someone who is on the go. I highly recommend it and am glad I chose this mat, because although I have only had it about a year, I know I will enjoy using it for years to come.