Jade Yoga Travel Mat - Teal

by Jade Yoga

Whether deep in downward dog or trying out crow's pose for the first time, the Jade Yoga Travel Mat - Teal will keep you grounded and your practice moving. Made from sustainably harvested natural rubber, this mat features exceptional grip, cushion, and stability to keep you safe and comfortable. This mat is 1/8-inches thick and incredibly lightweight and easily fits into a suitcase. The gorgeous teal color feels rejuvenating and refreshing under your toes. Choose from available sizes to get the mat that fits you best and rest assured you've got the best with a manufacturer's warranty protection. With each purchase of this mat, Jade Yoga does its part by planting a tree to keep the world growing and beautiful. Jade Yoga Will Make a Donation for Every Teal Mat Sold There are many opportunities to help with the fight against ovarian cancer. So together with you, Jade Yoga will do their part by donating $5.00 from every teal mat sold to help find an early-detection test for ovarian cancer, fund improved treatments for the disease, and develop educational programs to further educate the public and physicians about ovarian cancer. About Jade Yoga Mats Jade Yoga mats were born when a yogi requested manufacture of a new style of yoga mat from Jade Industries, Inc, a company that had been making non-slip natural rubber rug pads since the 1970s. Most yoga mats at that time were too slippery. Natural rubber grips better than synthetic mats and offers natural resilience and cushion, and the rubber is tapped from rubber trees, a renewable resource. The company has made a commitment to keep production green, and through a partnership with Trees for the Future, plants a tree for every mat sold. The company also contributes to a wide variety of environmental and social causes aimed at promoting a healthy earth and a healthy lifestyle across the country.

I’m wondering what you guys think of this mat? I’ve been wanting to try it out!
Can you use this outdoors?
Start your review of Jade Yoga Travel Mat - Teal!
How would you rate this product?
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Jade Yoga Travel Mat - Teal uploaded by Fumiko K.
I have been practicing yoga for almost 20 years and owned several yoga mats from different brands, but Jade is the one for me. I teach vinyasa but practice ashtanga myself, and Jade is perfect for both in my opinion. My previous mat was Manduka Pro. Manduka is thicker and has more cushion, but Jade has much better grip, which is especially convenient for me because I get sweaty on my palms and feet as my body gets warmer. I highly recommend it to yogis whose practice involves vigorous movements.
Mary O.
PASCO, WA
My favorite yoga mat to date. I have tried multiple mats and this one so far has the best grip and quality. Easy roll up so no creasing and is very sturdy. Best part is they plant a tree with every purchase!
Pri 9.
Chicago
If you are hesitant about this product... don't be! This mat will seriously change your practice. You will be able to hold positions deeper and longer. I used to slip a lot on my old mat (one time I literally fell on my face...) - happy to say that has never happened with my Jade mat!
Paige R.
Eastman, GA
I bought this product on a whim, I did not want to pay a lot for a mat and then not use it. I am happy to say I have been using my mat at least 3-4 times a week and not just for Yoga, it's affordable, the thickness could be increased a bit, but I feel that way about most work out mats.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a wonderful mat. Very soft, comfortable, and durable. Great length!Perfect for yoga or any other exercise you may like! Comes in a few different and fun colors!
Taylor G.
Livonia, MI
I love my Jade yoga mat! I’ve had it for about 4 years now and it is still in good shape. It has been through a variety of workouts. Beach yoga, hot yoga, meditative yoga, regular yoga, and normal gym sessions. I travel with this mat all the time. It has good grip and I really love the teal color too!
Lilian L.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had my jade mat for two years. When I first got it. Absolutely loved it. I was as a yoga practitioner everyday. It’s important to have good grip. However not much padding which is not huge issues for me. Would totally get it again. Actually I three :)
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I've used a lot of yoga mats and this is by far my favorite. It's extremely cushioned and but still firm. It's really comfortable for my hands. You don't slip at all because the mat allows you to stick to it (i didn't want to use the word sticky bc I don't think it's sticky it just allows you to stick to it nicely). When I'm laying on my back and doing ab work I feel completely comfortable. I use this mat for conditioning, barre, yoga and everything else. I recommend it to everyone who uses yoga mats often. It's extremely durable and has lasted me 2+ years and still feels new.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
this is my second yoga mat i bought , think im headed for my third. I usually do my workouts in my room but then there are times where i head to the living room and my dog just takes over. As if i made a bed for him to lay on.
Kristin W.
South Easton, MA
I've tried quite a few yoga mats & the Jade mats are by far my favorite! I've been practicing yoga for a few years & usually go to hot yoga & I do not move, they have such a good grip I feel very secure unlike other mats where I've slipped & slid. I highly recommend!