BeautyFaceFacial Skincarejade roller

by jade roller

Jade roller will help to reduce your dark circles under the eyes and puffiness- promote blood circulation to the eye area. After a few days, you will notice some significant changes. It will reduce puffiness in your face/eyes. The massager fights the effects of ageing, helps to revitalize the skin, helps in fighting acne and detoxifying the body, helps to calm and relax the muscles, helps reduce stress so that you look and feel amazing! The double-head design of this jade roller with a big roller and a small roller. The big roller always massages your face, head and small roller suit massage nose, eye and so on. To give your skin a healthy glow, suitable for wrinkles, skin tightening, we recommend using the Jade Massager 3 days a week for 5-10 minutes at a time. This jade facial roller is made from 100% natural jade. Product Features: Hand Made Face Massager Size: 13 cm Material: Natural Jade

★BENEFITS - Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkles line, Reduce dark under eyes, Better skin and health through natural Jade stones without any chemicals or irritants.It could relax your body from long time working and driving, your muscle from high-strength fitness or exercise . It also could use on your face,neck,back, arms, legs anywhere that need to massage/ stretch and relax.; ★FANTASTIC JADE ROLLER - Jade stones have tremendous amount of good energy that will have a positive effect on your skin. Soon after daily uses, your skin will feel tighter, more rejuvenated and shines with a natural glow. Use with face cream can prmoted the cream absorptioned.; ★REAL NATURAL JADE - 100% real genuine jade stone with ultra smooth rolling action for best results; ★PERFECT BEAUTY GIFT - RSB's Jade Roller is a skin care tool will cool, tighten, and de-puff your face in seconds as it massages.; ★PLEASE NOTE - Due to the nature of the jade stone, known as Royal Jade, each piece varies in color - from very pale to darker green to opaque and translucent. The stone is hand cut so size will vary. ②Please take great care when handling the Chi roller. The roller is handmade and delicate; we recommend using gentle pressure as skin is also delicate.

Start your review of Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools!
Terry  .
Amherst, OH
Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools uploaded by Terry  .
I think this roller is helping me. It definitely feels great on the skin after I put on all of my skincare. I also use the vibrating bar from Complex Culture so it's hard to know exactly. I do like the small end for undereye. Feels great...especially if you chill it in a fridge.
Jessica  R.
Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools uploaded by Jessica  R.
My roller finally arrived!!! I redeem my points for it... thanks pinch me! 2nd day using it love it so far! #happypincher
Samantha S.
Raleigh, NC
Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this tool. I use it every morning and night during my facial care routine. I like how it came with 3 pieces so I can interchange them and use the smaller ones for under my eyes and nose. It is relaxing and I also love how cold it is when you put it on your skin.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools uploaded by Melissa B.
I got this jade roller in a recent Birchbox and I’m feeling a little bit meh about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s nice and relaxing, but I’m not sure I have seen any results from using it. Maybe in 2021 I’ll use it more regularly to see if I see any difference, but I’m not counting it out because if all it ends up doing is helping me relax after a long day then I’d say it isn’t too bad!! Would I purchase one of these at full price? Probably not.....
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools uploaded by Destini B.
I am in love with this product. I was skeptical at first but my friend gave me one and it’s become my holy grail product. I have noticed significant progress on my eye puffiness and overall skin health. I highly suggest giving it a try!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
This product works great If you remember to use it every day it seems to roll out some of your fine lines if you’re dedicated I definitely recommend this product
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I didn’t know how much I’d love this little tool till I bought it on a whim. I love using it to apply face masks, or after serums. When it’s cool it feels so nice on my skin!
Rachel W.
Ukiah, CA
This is beyond my favorite face tool, this and the ice roller are my favorites! 😍 ✨ ✨
Andrea  M.
Norridge, IL
Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools uploaded by Andrea  M.
first..GREAT QUALITY 🙌 I am impressed with the quality of this jade roller. Although this is my first jade roller to have tried😁I use it every morning with my moisturizer. Also this jade stone is large and smooth allowing me to work my nightly products deep into my skin. felt really good on my face!really looking foward for those extra long-term benefits. My face feels extra soft. I want to try putting it in the freezer to help with puffiness. This would make a great gift for a friend.The different sizes help covering when you use it on different areas. It is perfect to distribute products on the skin and help the skin absorb better. The different sizes help covering when you use it on different areas. It is perfect to distribute products on the skin and help the skin absorb better. Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,255 reviews
Jade Roller Royal Massager Face and Neck Skin Slimming Face-lift Massage-Rejuvenates Remove Eye Dark Circles Relax Beauty Tools uploaded by Bethany A.
This is by far one of my favorite jade rollers. I love to place this is the freezer . In the morning I use the smaller side to rub in my serum and use it to rub in my eye cream the bigger side I use to massage my face after I take off a face mask or once I’m done with my full skincare routine. This is perfect to get the blood moving in my face and even helped to remove the deep redness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa C.
Kingston, NY
Lisa C. il y a 2 ans
Thank you for answering that it really helped a lot to understand what it is about the Jade roller I purchased two of them the other day and it was really cold it felt wet is that how it feels at all times like even without being in the refrigerator will it feel like that?
Mrs.  Danita  Dana S.
Sierra K. il y a 2 ans
Jade rollers are said to do everything from sculpting, toning, and firming skin to boosting circulation, enhancing glow, reducing puffiness, minimizing fine lines, improving elasticity, detoxifying, and helping skincare products penetrate better.
Rachel C.
Stephenson, VA
Nicole F. il y a 2 ans
I use a jade roller on my under eyes if they look tired or puffy. I put the roller in the freezer first for maximum results and plus it’s refreshing. It helps to drain the puffiness under my eyes.
Sierra D.
Kenova, WV
Mary B. il y a 2 ans
I didn’t see any big effects but I like how it massages my face skin and every muscles is relaxed.