Skin CareFacial Skincarejade roller

by jade roller

History of the Jade Rollers Asian women have used Jade Rollers to perfect their beauty and promote youthful skin since the 12th Century. In the past, only the richest and most powerful women of their time were able to possess such a prized treasure. Today we can all benefit from the simple, yet effective treatment. Jade facial rollers integrate natural energy from the stone, while the coolness of the jade closes pores, promotes blood circulation, reduces puffiness, wrinkling and more. Made by 100% Natural Premium Jade Stones, Polished Very Smooth,Cool cold touching Feel with your skin. Enjoy Face & Neck Skin Beauty and Spa at home !

GREAT QUALITY - Made by 100% genuine premium healing jade stone,the rollers color are very transparently and nice.; EASY TO HOLD - The total jade roller is almost 6 inch long, Big massage roller is almost 2 inch wide and small massage roller is 1 inch wide.; Ergonomic DESIGN - Double super smooth rollers, very cool feel when touching with your face skin.

Does this product work like a gua sha? I’m looking for something similar and this looks like it would be it.
Is this a good product to help cool down and help with puffiness in the face ?
Does this help with puffiness?
Start your review of Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers!
OLGA Y.
Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers uploaded by OLGA Y.
The facial roller is a Chinese skincare tool that has been used for thousands of years. This facial massager was built to have a de-puffing, soothing effect on the skin. Facial rollers increase circulation, stimulate lymphatic drainage, improve elasticity, reduce inflammation and leave a glowy skin. You can use GUA SHA some days and on other days switch it for JADE ROLLER or another different roller that you may have. You can use the facial roller under the eye area. I don't recommend it, because of the sensitivity of this zone! ✨
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers uploaded by Karina Y.
Love my jade roller I have it sitting in my skincare fridge so when I get it out it’s nice and cool to use and get a nice cool to my face.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers uploaded by Amanda W.
With consistent use after about two weeks you'll really notice a difference! I noticed my jaw line tighter and more refined. If you use randomly probably won't see results. I keep mine in a silk bag on the side of the bed and just roll on my face while I watch TV. It's therapeutic to me. YouTube also has good tutorials on how to use them. I had to watch a few. I love going under my eyes just to relieve tension and stress. Remember these are my results and yours may differ. I love this product!
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers uploaded by Rachel L.
I use this 2-3 times a week,I think it helps to prevent wrinkles and it's good to improve circulation, very affordable and easy to use.
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
I’m not really sure if this did anything for my face but it definitely was a high quality roller! It was very sturdy and was nice and smooth.
Manuela P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers uploaded by Manuela P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta la sensación de mi piel cuando utilizo esto! Lo utilizo todas las mañanas para las bolsas que se forman debajo de mis ojos. Me encanta
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers uploaded by Kristavel F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I put it in the freezer and then I put serum or cream on my face then I used the jade roller in a upward motion and feels amazing I love the cooling sensation on my face makes me feel so relaxed [product:jade-roller-for-face-&-neck,natural-premium-jade-stone,great-anti-aging,-rejuvenation-tool,slimming-double-massage-rollers]
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,114 reviews
Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers uploaded by Celine A.
Gua Sha and Jade Roller facial tools help improve skin elasticity, reduce puffiness and fine lines, and ease facial muscle tensions. They also boost blood circulation and promote lymphatic draining
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
I LOVE the Jade Roller. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skins firmness using this!  It is gentle on your skin and if you put it in the fridge for a little while , not only does it feel incredible and is so rejuevenating, it helps with puffiness and dark circles under your eyes . It helps with fine lines  and wrinkles as well. It is like a iron for your skin! I recommend this to anyone, my Daughter  has one and loves hers also. . It is so relaxing to use before bed and really massages your skin care products into your skin in a way your hands alone cant. I need to just be a little more faithful with this like I was when I got it but as I’m getting so much more texture on my skin I’m definitely trying to stick to things . This is a really great product. I got this in a subscription box and I’m so happy I did!
Megan L.
East Boston, MA
Jade Roller for Face & Neck,Natural Premium Jade Stone,Great Anti Aging, Rejuvenation tool,slimming double massage rollers uploaded by Megan L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Looks really nice and is a great size for my small hands and face. Feels great as well, but I can't use it anymore because it developed a squeak that drives me NUTS every time I try. I loved it before it developed the squeak though. Maybe someone has a tip for how to get rid of it?

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...