BY JACUZZI LUXURY BATH #5 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Jacuzzi Epsom Salt is a fast-dissolving pharmaceutical-grade salt for your bath to help recover from physical activity, soothe sore muscles, ease aches and pains, soften skin and relieve stress. Dissolve content of sample bag in a soaking bath of warm water and enjoy.

Buy on Amazon
Shelley G.
I received a free sample of JACUZZI EPSOM SALT in the scent LAVENDER. Epsom salt soaks used to be really popular when I was younger and to be able to buy a high grade Epsom salt plus a lavender essential oil in the salts is really nice. I frequently have back pain and muscle spasms so I'm always looking for something to help me. This was so refreshing and relaxing. My spasms and pain were relieved and the lavender scent helped to relax me as well. I was sent a complimentary sample of this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion, I was not compensated for this post but I am posting it as part of a contest.
Jacuzzi® Epsom Salt, Lavender

#JLBepsomsalt #contest #complimentary @Influenster @Jacuzzibathus #MomLifeVoxBox
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Today I finally had the pleasure to test out my free sample of Jacuzzi's Epsom Salts in the Lavender scent. I poured a couple of handfuls of the salt under warm running water and instantly can smell the wonderful lavender fragrance as it was dissolving. It was nice and comforting to relax in the tub while listening to some music. The salts soothed my sore muscles and eased my mind...a really great stress reliever, I must say. Afterwards, I was able to feel how soft and supple my skin was before adding any moisturizer to my body. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends for his many useful and promising benefits. I received this product free for testing purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. @Influenster #MomLifeVoxBox #JacuzziBathUS #Complimentary
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
This product I have to say is quit nice!! I love how they are like little crystals you just throw in the tub and they desolve immediately!! They make your skin feel so smooth and supple and just very hydrated and nice!! The reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the smell of these are VERY VERY potent I’m talking like OVERBOARD but other than that I loved these Jacuzzi Epsom Salt Lavender relax and Recover and it LEGIT does as it says/claims!!! Thanks Influenster and Jacuzzi for allowing me to try this product for free!! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to ANYONE I know!!!! A+ just need to lighten that smell WHOA 😯  Jacuzzi® Epsom Salt, Lavender
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really love this stuff. I finished off my complimentary bag and honestly it didn't take long. It is a pretty small bag so maybe only for special occasions. It dissolved straight away ad soon as it hit the bottom of the tub completely.
It made a lasting scent of lavender that I could smell throughout my bath. It was very relaxing.
Epsom salt has never really done anything for me or my body when I am sore but for some reason this stuff did. After I got out of the bath my muscles were less tense and tight. I felt all tingly and good and relaxed. It was really amazing.
The price is a bit high but it is kind of a specialty product gor Jacuzzis so I would recommend it for that as well since it dissolves so immediately.
Overall this is a great product for everyone and I completely recommend.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
I received this complimentary for testing. I go through a lot of bath salts, I've tried a lot, so I was really excited to try this as I've never even heard of the brand. The scent of lavender is obvious from the bag, but once it hits the water it dissipates, no matter how much you put in. The scent does not last at all. HOWEVER, the actual salts make my bath so silky soft, that's what matters most to me. My skin felt rejuvenated and soft, lingering well after I had gotten out of the bath.
PaulaAlicia C.
I love using epsom salt in the tub. The smell along with being able to actually relax in a warm/hot bath is amazing. I prefer using hot water because the steam opens my pores and the heat helps relax my muscles. I usually use Dr.Teals epsom salt so this was a nice change of pace. I would purchase this product but to be honest it would depend on the price. I’m cheap so if two products work exactly the same but one is cheaper then i go for the cheaper one. The smell of this product isn’t overbearing either which is a plus in my book.
#JLBepsomsalt Jacuzzi® Epsom Salt, Lavender

**i received this complimentary product in exchange for my honest review**
angela s.
Dublin, OH
Alright so I’m busy... really busy. Like 52 hours a week of school, time at the firehouse, hospital clinical, work a full time job, live a life and grow a baby busy. And on the rare occasion that I have a spare half hour to relax nothing brings me greater joy than to soak in a warm (not hot!) tub with this stuff. Smells so good and helps soothe sore, tired #mommatobe muscles that cramp all the time. Thank goodness for this stuff!! #freefrominfluenster #ad #jacuzziepsomsalt
Whitney W.
Cynthiana, KY
I don't have anything bad to say about this product at all! The smell was amazing. After I soaked, dried off, and put cloths on, I could still smell it. I loved that once put in the water, it dissolved. They were gone and dissolved less than a minute. Also, my skin felt silky after using this. The lavender really did help me relax. I had a sore back and after soaking, I felt so much better. The bag also closes back so it's very easy for travel. And it will make everything smell good. I left it open by accident and the whole room smelled great. I'll definitely be buying again and again.
Teneisha B.
RALEIGH, NC
It had a very nice relaxing calm smell to it, easily dissolves couldn't even tell it was there. I used it in my foot spa massager and I tell you for me to be going on 7 months pregnant this helped my feet feel so good and smooth I soaked in it for about 30 minutes. Works great if you want to remove some dead skin as well. It definitely left my feet feeling rejuvenated. I would def recommend this product to others especially any pregnant woman looking to just soak those swollen tired feet in something its a great product and I will definitely be trying again!!
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
This product doesn't have to be for the bath lover, but it sure does help! The lavender scented crystals dissolve pretty quickly in the bath and add a lovely touch to a soak after a long day, exercise, or just want to draw a bath. The packaging is great! The black bag is very chic and has a resealable top to keep the salts from sticking together/being exposed to humidity (if you are on the east coast). You don't really need much product. Enjoy and tell everyone else about how great these bath salts are and then buy more. Makes for great gifts!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Do you like the smell?
Tawnya M.
If you have tried it before, will you try it again?