BY JACOBS

Spongy cakes with that squidgy orangy bit- Each Cake Contains: 55 calories (3%), 7-5 g sugars (8%), 1-1 g fat (2%), 0-5 g saturates (3%), salt trace (-1%) of an adult's guideline daily amount- No artificial colours- No hydrogenated fat- Suitable for vegetarians- Golden sponge base with an orange centre (52%), half coated in plain chocolate (15%)- Be Happy: At Jacob's we are proud of our biscuits and passionate about good quality and taste- Our biscuits are baked with care of your enjoyment- If our biscuits reach you in less than perfect condition, please let us know! Simply return the product and its packaging to our quality team at the listed address- Your statutory rights are not affected- 5-3- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 20 SKU: KEHE3309 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I received these in a monthly subscription snack box a few months back. I didn't really like them, but I'm not a big fan of Orange. My parents love orange flavored sweets so I took them what I had left. They loved them! If you're not big on orange flavoring, just skip this one.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Okay so these are totally delicious! I ordered these off amazon and I am so happy I did. The dark chocolate mixed with a little bit of orange with a sponge cake inside! It doesn't get any better. I would highly recommend this product.
Sara I.
Oh so good! The sponge cake, the orange filling, and the chocolate to top it off. What more can I ask for? I can eat so many in one sitting.
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , Ohio
THIS ARE THE BEST COOK I, HAD IN A LONG TIME SWEET TASTY CHOCOLATE AND SMOOTH 100% GOO.
amber m.
taylor, MI
This is my favorite brand of jaffa cake the cookie part is lightly sweet and crumbly , the orange center has that authentic taste instead of that artificial orange taste and it's balanced out by the bittersweet richness of chocolate at the bottom
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I don't understand these. I mean, I love chocolate and orange together, don't get me wrong, but these are just, well, subpar. Don't sue me. If you like them, more power to you. I will leave them on the plate just for you.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
Mmmm I love these cookies! Very sweet and taste amazing! Not the healthiest but they are nice treat and good for lunches. Wish I could get them more often!
Cat H.
Oswaldtwistle, Oswaldtwistle
Love these, the orange jelly is really tangy and my only complaint is they are never big enough and you don't get enough in a packet!
patryk k.
balbriggan Dublin
Love them so much,they are great for everyone,I eat them like every day rhats how good they are
Emily I.
London
Delicious snakes, very addictive as I eat them nearly everyday, and great quality for the price you pay.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
Foodie Expert
What websites can you buy this off of?
Taylor W.
Carlisle, PA
Jaffa Cakes - love 'em or hate 'em? I can't stand them, but my fiancé loves them, so I guess people have strong reactions either way!