BY JACOB'S CREEK

A medium bodied wine with the bold characteristics of Cabernet Sauvignon in an approachable style. see more...

Caitlin O.
Halethorpe, MD
Jacob's Creek makes great wine for the value, while I love their Cab Sav, I also like their Pino Grigio. I think the price point is fantastic, and often keep a bottle stocked for when I have surprise guest come to my house. This is a wine I continue to buy.
Marvelis T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
For the price it is a good wine. The older the date the better it is. I would not recommend buying one younger than 2006. It's a nice full bodied wine.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
This is a great wine to take to a dinner with friends. Decent red wine at a great price. You can't go wrong with Jacob's Creek!
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
Not my first choice if I am going buy a cheap bottle of wine, but it's not bad and it gets the job done.
Kelsey D.
Chesterfield, VA
I like Jacobs creek a lot for the price. The moscato is a lot better than the Cabernet
Rozz H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I cannot stand this swill. I don't think Jacobs Creek makes any wine of particular note. I'd rather try something new than drink this again.
Katie T.
Kitchener
Jacob's Creek makes great wine for the value, while I love their Cab Sav, their mustaco is pretty fantastic too.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
These Hershey's kisses are so delish and small. One or two is perfect to satisfy cravings:)
Émilie P.
Québec
Un de mes vins préférés. Idéal avec des viandes rouges ou de bonnes grillades!!!