Jacob's Cream Crackers uploaded by scarlet s.Jacob's Cream Crackers uploaded by Fanni U.Jacob's Cream Crackers uploaded by Fanni U.

BY JACOBS

Jacob's® Cream Crackers.

Est. 1885. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
These are the perfect crackers to pair with cheese & salami (or your preferred toppings). They're big and square, and can fit as many toppings as you'd prefer without running out of cracker. They are the perfect mix of crisp and crunchy. The taste isn't too buttery but is light enough to where it isn't overpowering if you use it as a base for cheese / meats. I highly recommend these!
Fanni U.
Bembridge
Jacob's Cream Crackers are our favourite crackers. They are just the right size, nice and crispy and delicious. We usually have them with a selection of cheese, some fruits and nuts, they make a perfect healthy snack after dinner. They contain fibres, calcium and even iron!
Danielle T.
Birmingham
Love these crackers, never too soft or too hard. Lovely with some butter and sliced cheddar cheese. Light snack or lunch, normally myself I will eat for lunch. They are gorgeous wouldn’t have any other crackers
Alyshiaaa J.
Rochester, Kent
Jacobs cream crackers were my absolute go to pregnancy craving, for both my first and second child.
They provide a yummy taste without the effort of making a full snack.
I would recommend to others, for either a lunchtime treat or maybe even to add into a school packed lunch.
Whether you want to add cheese to them, butter or another topping, I’m sure you will not be disappointed
Anushka O.
Gibraltar
Jacobs crackers are the best
They can be eaten with anything like , cheese , butter , ham , pate , etc it is allways nice to have a little snack and jacobs is a good snack i would recommend them love them there lovely
Selina K.
I rarely eat these but when I do I’d either put butter on top OR if I’m feeling extra piggish, I put beans and cheese on top. Microwave that bad boy and you’ve got yourself a great snack. Try it before you knock it x
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
These are so lovely! We’ve got the selection box but there along side with some of the other crackers from the box are my favourite! They just are so good and a great snack for me with cheese and sweet pickle! So so good!
Beth C.
Perfect pairs with your favourite cheese, chutney or dip! They are so light and crisp with a nice buttery flavour. The staple cracker in my household and I always repurchase whenever having people over, perfect to have out on the table with a selection of accompaniments.
sarah m.
Brighton
These crackers taste great but I can really taste the salt in them.... But they stay fresher longer so its worth it. I smother mine in Nutella (lots of Nutella) and on a healthy day I just use margarine... But whatever you spread on them it will taste lush.
Anna M.
Belfast, Antrim
Product is exactly as you expect and have been eating these reliable and widely available crackers from I was a child. Perfect for a little snack and my favourite pairing i would recommend is these with a little cream cheese and Parma ham!
Ruzica R.