BY JACOB'S COFFEE

Jacob's freeze dried instant coffee is just like fresh brewed. You will enjoy the finest quality coffee with superior fresh taste in an instant blend. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
I'm usually an espresso girl, but for the days when I'm in a rush and don't have time to stop by a coffee shop this instant option hits the spot! Great flavor and aroma just add a little creamer or milk and you have yourself a great cup of coffee.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
I'm usually a keurig person when it comes to coffees but tried this for a change. Absolutely loved it with some caramel macchiato coffee creamer or even the regular creamer. Highly recommend this if you are a coffee lover!!
Ntia C.
I don't really use it for drinking but I do make tiramisu with this coffee and I would not buy any other kind but this. The coffee flavor it's on point :) this is the secret to my amazing tiramisu (hopefully my family doesn't read this review) :)
Irma F.
West Fargo, ND
I usually drink Nescafé but this is my second choice of coffee. I really enjoy the taste and how easy it is to make.
corina m.
W Springfield, MA
This coffee is absolutely amazing been drinking it all the time it has a great smell
jessica k.
Ew ew ew. was terrible. i don't know what inws expecting. but that's was bad.
Amber H.
I can't go one day without drink a cup of Jacobs. Any other coffee for me have a bland taste in comparison. The taste is slightly bitter and the aroma is rich. I drink mine with milk but without milk works too. I recommend that if you are a coffee lover, that you buy this product. It is a little pricey here in South Africa but it is money well spent.
charlene s.
This is my favorite coffee so far. I've tried so many and this is amazing. It is strong, but not to strong, I've used this many times in the past and I will always love it. It has good flavor. I will buy this again, mine is almost finished so I have to get more.
Samia O.
Dhaka
Definite 5 stars. great smell and flavor. not onlu used in coffee making but other stuff like tiramisu and coffee flavored chocolates. đź‘Ś Amazing !