Jackson's Honest Organic Coconut Oil Potato Chips Sweet Potato 5 oz uploaded by Courtney J.Jackson's Honest Organic Coconut Oil Potato Chips Sweet Potato 5 oz uploaded by Sarah Z.

BY JACKSON'S HONEST

For starters it is nature's most unique cooking oil: highly stable, full of good medium chain tryglycerides, and nature's most potent source of lauric acid. In our family, we've used organic coconut oil as an essential part of a diet that helped stabilize our son Jackson's illness; it's become a staple in our own kitchen ever since and it's why these chips are named after our son, Jackson. But we also use it because it gives our chips the best flavor and crunch. Industrially processed polyunsaturated vegetable oils just don't cut it anymore: try a chip cooked the way they were meant to be, in coconut oil. It will change your potato chip expectations forever. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Theresa M.
State College
These are dangerous in that I can kill a bag in a single sitting. So good! The sweetness of the sweet potato melts on your tongue with the coconut oil, but somehow remains an incredibly savory crunch.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Let's talk about these chips.
In a world where dietary restrictions say NO to most over processed chips, Jackson's Honest save the day. Their sweet potato chips make the perfect crunchy snack for my Paleo lifestyle.
And you don't even have to have a restricted diet to love them!
Sarah Z.
Durham, NC
One of my favorite snacks! It's Paleo and While 30 compliant and made of natural, healthy ingredients. I've purchased this multiple times and it's a staple on my grocery list! I've found it on Thrive Market and at Earth Fare, but not regular grocery stores.
Antonella G.
These are amazing! Found them on sale and decided to try them. They are a much healthier option as they're fried in coconut oil. I don't taste the coconut at all. It's only three ingredients: sweet potato, coconut oil, and salt. Try it!
Courtney J.