Jackson Triggs Vidal Icewine Wine, 187 ml uploaded by Dakota F.Jackson Triggs Vidal Icewine Wine, 187 ml uploaded by Dakota F.

BY GENERIC

• Where can I buy this? I've only found it in one liquor store in ano...1 Answers
Oxford , MA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is soooooo amazing. It's the epitome of dessert wine! So sweet and sparkling it's awesome. Buyers note it's a little pricey for the size but totally worth it for an after dinner drink ❤️
Lily T.
Lily T.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely adore Jackson-Triggs Icewines. This one so happened to be my first icewine and I do not regret purchasing it. It's very sweet as all icewines are, and has such remarkable notes, I just couldn't resist! It's definitely worth trying if you're in the mood for a beautiful dessert wine.
Dakota F.
Dakota F.
You can never go wrong with Jackson triggs. If you're looking for a smooth but rich wine, that will impress your self/friends and your wallet this is your go to wine. I have bought this wine so many times and it never disappoints. I recommend this to friends looking to stock some wine for a small gathering or just to unwind in a bubble bath.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
This is the cheapest ice wine that Jackson Triggs produces, but it doesn't taste cheap at all LOL It is comparatively less fruity than the other ice wines.
TLTRAVEL  .
TLTRAVEL .
Peterborough, ON
Foodie Expert
I looove a glass of this in the evenings or even just sitting around and socializing with friends.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Toronto
I think almost every Jackson triggs wine is great and this one does let you down!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Coquitlam, BC
Foodie Expert
My favorite icewine! The first impression was luxurious honey swirling in my mouth. It was sweet, but the kind of sweet you want to be drinking instead of those sugary drinks. I have a bottle waiting to be opened on my graduation date.
Lia P.
Lia P.
Living on the Niagara escarpment, I have access to quite a number of fine wines. This particular brand is one of my favorites, and I am looking forward to trying this specific product, as ice wines are another favorite of mine.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Kelowna
I found this wine too sweet even for an ice wine, not my favourite but t I don't drink ice wine all time !
Oxford , MA
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy this? I've only found it in one liquor store in another state!