Jackson Galaxy® Steam Carpet Cleaner Tablets uploaded by Erica S.

BY JACKSON GALAXY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Let your friends and family walk into your house and be amazed when you tell them you have furry feline companions living with you with Jackson Galaxy's Steam Carpet Cleaner Tablets. These tablets work instantly in any Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor, or other deep cleaning machines to clean and deodorize your entire home. It's a must for anyone who enjoys a nice clean home for you and your kitties. Features: Quickly cleans and deodorizes Eliminates tough stains and odors No measuring, no mixing, no mess! Includes: (24) Tablets Environment: Safe for use in Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor and other adeep cleaning machines Directions for Use: 1. Vacuum entire carpet. 2. Add warm tap water to your machine, following steam clean manufacturer instructions. 3. Add on Jackson Galaxy Steam Carpet Cleaner Concentrated Tablet for each ½ gallon of water in your machines. Many leading home machines specify 1 gallon of water, but some rental machines requires 2, 3 or even more gallons of water. 4. Wait for the tablet(s) to dissolve and start cleaning following manufacturer recommendations. Note: Always test a hidden section of carpet or upholstery for colorfastness before using Jackson Galaxy Steam Carpet Cleaner Concentrated Tablets. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. May cause eye irritation. If contact with eyes occurs, immediately flush with large amounts of cool water. Contains baking soda, citric acid, oxidizers, and cleaning surfactants. Size: Large. see more...

Review (1)
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am, as many people would call it, a crazy cat lady. I have 5 cats, a dog, and a rabbit. Needless to say, animal odors and I are very aquatinted, and no, we're not friends at all.
One day, I was watching My Cat From Hell and Jackson Galaxy was talking to this lady about using a CO2 cleaner, and he mentioned fizzion. He was talking about how it eliminates pet odors, and even animal spray!
Like any normal cat owner, I wasn't sure how true that was. I went online and did some research and looked to see if anyone else used this product, and what results they had with it. I read good reviews (mostly) about the product and figured I'd give it a try.
After spending the day shampooing my carpets with this product I can honestly say, this cleaner is the absolute best! There's no more smell of cat spray, there's no more smell of dog, and everything smells so clean! To make it even better (yes, it's possible) my carpets are now soooo soft! I shampoo my carpets at least every other month, and they've never been this soft before. I'm totally blown away!
It's a tid bit pricey for the product, but you will NOT regret it. If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I totally would.