GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen PizzaJack's
Sausage & Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

Jack's Sausage & Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

by Jack's

Mmm…protein. With Jack's Original Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza, meat lovers get 2 delicious toppings across on crispy crust. And don't have a cow - we didn't skimp on the 100% real Wisconsin cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jack's Sausage & Pepperoni Frozen Pizza!
Dannielle P.
Cuba, MO
Jacks pizza always delivers. The price is amazingly affordable and the taste cannot be compared.
Kelsey K.
Ogden, IA
My favorite frozen pizza. It is not quite filling enough to share with my husband though.
Alexis E.
East Troy, WI
Great pizza!! Cheap for a broke college student like me! Definitely a good buy
Great pizza!! Cheap for a broke college student like me! Definitely a good buy
Suzana L.
Rochester, MI
My toddler loves pizza, its pretty much the only thing i can get him to eat so we tend to stock up on frozen pizzas.
Crystal S.
Minneapolis, MN
Jacks is my go to pizza. You really can't go wrong with this pizza. Perfect dinner for two in a night where you don't feel like cooking.
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
I prefer just pepperoni as sausage not much flavor. But love the thin crust and crunch. Can't beat Jacks pizza!! Would love to see new flavors.
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
My only complaint about Jack’s pizzas of every flavor is they need to put more meat and cheese on them. Otherwise i would give 5 stars. This is my favorite brand.
Jessica R.
Bellevue, IA
The only frozen pizza we buy! The sauce has a little spice to it which I like! Can’t go wrong with a Jacks pizza!
Jen J.
Shakopee, MN
I’m not the biggest fan of Jack’s Pizzas. The crust and sauce are plain tasting. You can’t taste any seasonings in the sauce. Overall, the pizza is okay tasting. I’m not sure if I would recommend it.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Good pizza..... Good taste.....Not too expensive...... Could use more cheese and meats.

Looking for your answer?