Jack's Original Thin Crust Pizza Sausage & Pepperoni uploaded by KD C.

BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original Thin Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

100% Real Wisconsin Cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Made with pork, chicken and beef.

Great for grilling!

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

380 calories.

7g sat fat, 35% DV.

760mg sodium, 32% DV.

4g sugars.

18g protein, 25% DV.

Calcium 30% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Toni M.
I love Jack’s pizza very good pizza really go out on a busy night and they’re really good for the kids on Halloween night or any kind a little party or get together you’re having teenagers just love him
Nicole D.
Hartland, WI
This is one of the few thin crust pizzas I actually like. It's the perfect thickness of a thin crust. It's not too thin and has the perfect crunch to it. I love the toppings ans the sauce. The cheese could be a little more generous, but that might be a Wisconsin thing ;)
Jenna K.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
This is the pizza I get most often. It is quick and easy. I normally eat half of it and save the other half for a different meal, usually dinner the next night. Also this is one of my favorite meals, I know it is probably not the healthiest.
Carissa M.
Arnold, MO
This pizza is a staple in my household. I prefer to put the pizza directly on the tack to get a crispy crunchy crust, but it can also be put on a tray for a softer crust. One of my favorite snacks is to have a side of Louisiana style hot sauce and dip jacks into it for an extra kick. This only tastes great with jacks pizza though!
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
Jacks thin crust pizzas are the best. The pastry is light, layered and crisp.
Here is a trick...rub olive oil and a little garlic on your pan, let it preheat within the oven. Put the pizza on the preheated pan and bake. It's fantastic. Thanks Jacks, best for the price.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
Jacks pizza is my favorite! I like them because mostly of the taste but I also like the thin crust, and that they are small and fit well in my freezer compared to other brands that take up all the room. I will always buy jacks pizza and recommend!!
Alisha S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Tastes so good, easy to make in the oven. Doesnt take too long. Big enough for two people. Similar to Tombstone pizza. Sauce has an amazing taste. Crust can be very crunchy. Highly recommend
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
I LOVE JACKS PIZZA !!!! I honestly think I might like it more than ordering a pizza ! It’s got the thin crust I love and a great cheesy taste and they always have just the right amount of toppings on it too ! It’s defiantly something I buy in bunches of 5 or 10
Elizabeth S.
I AM OBSESSED WITH PIZZA!!!!! I could eat it all day! Weirdly jacks thin crust is my favorite. There's nothing they should change about it. I eat it ALL the time. OF COURSE I recommend this to everyone!
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
As far as freezer pizza goes, this is the best! Only takes about 10 minutes to cook and it's always delicious. It is the perfect quick and cheap meal for two. But you really have to eat the whole thing because it's not that great reheated.