Jack's Original Thin Crust Pizza Sausage uploaded by Ale A.

BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original Thin Sausage Pizza.

Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Made with pork, chicken and beef.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Per 1/3 pizza:

360 calories.

6g sat fat, 30% DV.

650mg sodium, 27% DV.

4g sugars.

17g protein, 23% DV.

Calcium 30% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Pizza, Pizza! Get your Jacks pizza!!! SO good! I love, love, looove pizza!! I'm known for it, it's almost embaressing!! Do you know what I've had 3 times in 1 week? Jacks Pizza 😓🤗😍💕 12 points out of 10, I love it!!! Cook it on the grates for an extra crispy pizza!
Carolyn M.
Medora, IN
This pizza is absolute my favorite pizza in the whole world. It is easy to make and it will get done fast. It is supper cheap and it has such a good taste. It is of such good quality there is no need to order in or go out to eat. I will defiantly keep buying this pizza.
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Considering we can get these sometimes 10 for $10, you cannot beat the price. They are not the best quality, but when we find them on a great same, they are perfect for keeping in the freezer for a last minute, lazy meal.
Sarah K.
In my house you can't go work with a thin crust sausage pizza. These are good and as long as you don't complete mess something up when your making them then the crust get nice and crispy and just taste great. I would defiantly buy these pizzas again.
Ash W.
Cleveland, WI
Standard freezer fare, always have on hand for you never know when you need a quick meal to feed several people. Quick, simple, tasty, it is a kitchen staple for the college student and families a like. I cannot tell you the amount of parties i have gone to where this was the main course.
Caressa H.
Utica, KY
Oh this thin crust pizza is so good. I do feel like they use decent products for the toppings and it's a good price point compared to some of the other pizzas. I highly recommend this product ! So yummy
Ann E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a quick go-to in our house when we want something easy but delicious. Some frozen pizzas just don't cut it but Jack's never disappoints. Affordable and regularly on sale at grocery stores. I would recommend trying it the next time you're looking for a pizza.
Kayla T.
Kentwood, MI
It's cheap and that's what you're going to get. But for a broke student on a budget, it's good. Not super healthy...but it will hit your craving for that greasy cheesy pizza. I would buy again if I couldn't afford better.
Melissa F.
Lombard, IL
This pizza just tastes okay. The crust is good. Its great if you love thin crust. The cheese is very oily though. My main problem with this pizza is the sausage. The sausage always tastes very dry.
Haylee W.
Willow Spgs, MO
The absolute BEST frozen pizza I've ever had! I'm very picky when it comes to frozen pizza, but Jack's tastes just like going to a pizzeria. The crust is crunchy, the toppings aren't thin, and it has a great taste. I get it from Country Mark and will definitely buy again!