BY JACK'S #16 in Frozen Pizza

Jack's® Original Thin Pepperoni Pizza.

Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Made with pork, chicken and beef.

Great for grilling!

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Per 1/3 pizza:

360 calories.

7g sat fat 35% DV.

750mg sodium: 31% DV.

4g sugars.

17g protein 23% DV.

Calcium 30% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• "This is my favorite brand of freezer pizza." in 1 review
Alli R.
Flora, IL
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. Very easy to prepare in the oven only takes under 15 mins. I usually purchase the pepperoni one. I don’t like the others crust or sauce. I would recommend this pizza It’s a lot better. Jack's Original Thin Crust Pizza Pepperoni
Kimberly T.
united states
This is a bang for your buck !! They are cheap and always well put together. Often my kids fight with me to eat what I want them to, except for when I say jacks pizza!!
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
We LOVE jacks pizza. We usually buy 10-20 of them when they are on sale for under $2 a piece. They are great to just throw on a pizza pazaz & have for dinner. My husbnd usually eats a w hole jacks pizza for Breakfast! I know breakfast right? We love buying them, my 2 year old loves them too!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is my daughters absolute favorite frozen pizza! We have to keep at least 5 of these in our freezer at once because she is obsessed! It’s also very affordable and way cheaper than ordering out somewhere! I highly recommend this brand.
Sydnee A.
Edina, MN
This is still my favorite pizza. I have been eating it since I was a child. (So call me biased) I love how this pizza is still affordable yet taste delicious. The sauce taste robust, the pepperoni is a good spicy, I would eat this pizza weekly if I was able to!!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
For oven brand pizza these are my favorite. It’s very good thin crust, you can make it nice and crunchy. Comes and all different kinds of pizzas as well. You’ll find something that suits you I buy mine from Walmart.
Brooklyn B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I didn't like pizza that much until I tried this frozen pizza and now I'm addicted! It's so cheap but yummy and I honestly sometimes eat the whole thing myself! It just has the perfect flavor and thin crust!
Aleksandra F.
New Berlin, WI
This pizza is a great value and has great taste. It's so easy to throw together a quick lunch or dinner with this on hand. My kids enjoy pizza night and this one is a winner!
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville, WV
I have never liked frozen pizza. Tried these a feel in love. Great for grilling. Just wish more stores in the area cared this pizza and the store does would care more than 3 pizza choosing
Kaylee P.
YESSSSS I love Jack's frozen pizza!!! I buy this and eat it every single week. Sometimes even more than once a week. It's the best frozen pizza I have ever had. I always bake it a minute longer than you're supposed to and it makes the crust a little crunchier which I personally like. This pizza is also good saved and stored in the refrigerator and eaten the next day... cold or heated up. I take left over pieces in my lunch a lot to work.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite pizza?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this bake well?
Faith N.
Walterboro, SC
I've been searching for a new brand to try as we are burnt out on our current store offerings. Do these get super crispy being thin crust? I prefer them that way but know some thin crusts end up letting us down (they end up mushy no matter how we bake them.)
Jose M.