BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Alexis P.
Grimes, IA
My favorite food is pizza and this is a great brand of pizza that I like! It's cheap and very easy to prepare. I like just plain cheese and you can find it at any grocery store you go to! Definitely a must try!
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
I just can't give frozen pizza 5 stars! That being said, when I buy frozen, I get Jack's think crust cheese. I love its versatility! I can eat plain cheese, or add any other toppings to make my own custom pizza!
Tiffany B.
Deltona, FL
A great size, around the size of a medium pizza you would get from a pizza place. Even though the crust is thin it isn't dry or crumbly like some. There is enough cheese and when you slice it the cheese stays on inside of coming off when you bite into it!
Jessica J.
portland, TN
Thin crust pizza is my absolute favorite and this pizza is the best. I actually like my pizza a little darker than recommended on the package. These call for 13 minutes, I usually leave it in for 17. Those extra 4 minutes make it crispy enough!
Amanda M.
We always have Jack's Cheese pizza in our freezer! Very easy to throw in the oven. I feel like you do need to undercook it a 2-3 minutes under what the directions say for a softer feel, but the taste is delicious! The price point is what sold us...
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
It's a great pizza for the price! When you're in a rush and need an easy meal, these are good go to pizzas. They have really good flavor. The cheese one is my all time favorite.
sarah k.
Wheaton, IL
Jack's pizza is okay, but nothing close to delivery. The sauce has a tang to it that makes it pretty sour. The pizza could use more cheese. I also felt like it did not cook evenly; the cheese was browned but the crust was still doughy.
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN
The game-day staple. I don't eat meat, so there aren't many easy junky foods that my guy friends want to eat with me without going out to eat. We always stop at a gas station on the way to our friend's house to pick up a couple of these cheesy pizzas on football Sunday's.
Shara S.
Farmington, AR
My family was totally loyal to another brand of pizza. I don't remember why we decided to give a jack's pizza a try - but I am glad we did! It is the only forzen pizza we buy now. We only have it about once a month, so it is a treat when we do have it. The crust is thin, cracker crisp and delicious. there is ample cheese on it as well. It cooks quickly and evenly. It is delicious!
Elise R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Jacks' pizza because it tastes great, it's super easy to prepare/cook, and it's cheap. They also have great deals. Although it's not the healthiest choice, it's a good, cheap pizza. I would highly recommend to any pizza lover and for those who want a cheap pizza.