BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Courtney  C.
What pizza isn't good? I can't find an answer to that but this pizza was extremely good! I always look for this when I'm in a frozen pizza kind of mood. My favorite kind is cheese but you maybe have a different preference. It's very well priced and is great tasting. I recommend buying this brand and style of pizza the next Time your in the mood for frozen pizza!!!
Claire O.
Jacks pizza is super good! As a college student, it's the right price & a great thing to have when i'm studying! It's definitely not healthy or the best valued product but i really like it! Just make sure you don't burn the bottom dough otherwise it's really flakey!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
5 stars! This is the only brand and kind of frozen pizza we buy and the only kind my kids will eat! The thin crust cooks great and doesn't become soggy and taste like cardboard like some!! We love these! Cheese and pepperoni is our favorites. We often place our own toppings on the cheese pizzas. :)
April B.
OMG!!! I love this pizza so much. I can eat the whole thing by myself. It has such a good flavor and not too much sauce which I love. And thinking about it just makes my mouth water. I highly recommend trying it. It's a little thin for my taste, but like I said I can eat the whole thing.
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
My husband frequently gives me a hard time for enjoying frozen pizza so much. Jacks frozen cheese pizza is my favorite because I either only want cheese, or if I want something else, I can add what I want!
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
I occasionally enjoy Jack's frozen pizza. The cheese is thick, how I like it, and seems to be good quality. However, the crust is usually not very crispy like thin-crust should be, which is kind of disappointing. I don't purchase Jack's as often as I do other brands.
Angela G.
La Porte, IN
Toddlers are picky eaters. Mine is no exception. Jack's Original Thin Crust Pizza is a staple in our home. Not only is it something that my toddler will ACTUALLY eat, but it literally takes me seconds to toss it in the oven and set the timer. This busy mom looooves all things simple! My insanity thanks you Jack's!
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I love eating these pizzas for my lunch. The cheese and sauce are really great. If you want to make it even better and taste like something from a pizza place add fresh cheese and basil!
Emily M.
Newark, OH
This brand is very hit and miss, and with that being said you really do get what you pay for. cheap pizza, little cheese, way too much sauce with no flavor. I'll buy it if it is on sale and I can't decide what I want, but I don't go searching for this pizza.
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
We love these for an easy junk food snack, or a movie night at home! These are the frozen pizzas my grandma always had in her freezer, probably because she's cheap! Sometimes we add our own topping like olives or spinach and a little Parmesan cheese. Yum!