BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Jack's Cheese Pizza is always made with 100% Real Wisconsin Cheese on our crispy, thin preservative-free crust. Try the recipe that made Jack's famous ...
Valerie G.
Singapore
I love the cheese a lot ❤️😍 The crust is yummy 👅 Do recommend to your friends . I never tried others cuz i really love cheese hahaha
Emma H.
Cincinnati , OH
I like to pizza because it was better than Totino's and was not hard crusted after precooked but I feel like it needs more cheese
Laura M.
Saint Louis, MO
Crust gets crispy and the cheese is really melty, just the way I like it!! For a frozen pizza I think Jack's is a great brand.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
I usually don't buy thin crust pizza I've never tried this pizza but, I heard that it's great tasting for frozen thin crust
Camila B.
Muy rica , el queso es el que l da más sabor inigualablemente no hay otro queso mejor que el de esta pizza
yeimis c.
Amoo este producto me parece super practico para esos dias que queremos algo rico pero tenemos pereza.
Habiba S.
I'm not a fan of frozen pizza but this is really yummy!!! It's cheesy and simply delicious!!!!
Marcel B.
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Could be a little more crunchy and spicy, but certainly ranks among the best in the market
Reyna G.
San Juan PR
Deliciosa pizza . Sin duda mi favorita. Se cocina super bien y su sabor es muy fresco❤️