BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Abby M.
My family buys this frozen pizza a lot. I love the thin crust and is crispy.
Allison L.
Winter Park, FL
Good flavor with a nice thin crust but needs more toppings to suit my fancy.
Stacy H.
I absolutely love the crust This is 1 of my family favorites yum. yum. yum.
Sydney S.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
Typical college frozen pizza, tastes like cardboard with a bunch of cheese. The inexpensive option at the grocery store makes it easy to pick up and serve at a movie night when on a budget, otherwise will not be purchasing when out of school.
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you
Shelby D.
Great for a quick dinner! They are always on sale at our Kroger store! They are always a big hit in our house. Who doesn't love pizza night? I recommend for anyone who is wanting a fast and easy dinner night!
LU ANN R.
Altoona, PA 16601
I always have a house full of teenage boys, they come home after school with my 17 year old son or end up spending the weekend. Jack's pizza is a quick, healthy snack or supper to give the boys. If it's a supper I make a tossed salad to go with it. If it's a snack, I give them veggies to munch on. I am pretty sure we have tried every type of Jack's pizza and the boys are having trouble deciding which one is their favorite.
Sandra B.
Barcelona
Jack's pizza is the best option if you want eat something fast, cheap and tasty meals. My friends and me always are eating this type of pizza. I have only a problem and it is that I am having a trouble deciding which one is better, so I love all.
I highly recommend this pizza!
Elise R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Jacks' pizza because it tastes great, it's super easy to prepare/cook, and it's cheap. They also have great deals. Although it's not the healthiest choice, it's a good, cheap pizza. I would highly recommend to any pizza lover and for those who want a cheap pizza.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

This is a pretty good frozen pizza. Not my favorite, but a good buy for the money. You can spend a little more and get a GREAT cheese pizza, but if you're looking to spend less, this will do the job and you'll be happy with it. I always add more cheeses on it because I love a lot of cheese and different kinds as well.