BY JACK'S

Jack's® Original thin Cheese pizza.

New & improved. Since 1960.

100% Real Wisconsin cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Great for grilling.

For details visit www.jacksgrilling.com.

Per 1/3 pizza.

320 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 35% DV.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Katie S.
Easily my favorite frozen pizza brand ever, also my go to food when there is nothing else to eat.
amanda s.
Mayfield, KY
Quick and easy pizza for busy nights. Reasonably priced. Crust is crispy and not like cardboard.
Katie I.
Springfield, MO
If you love pizza, thin crust, already made, cheap, and pizza that tastes good, I recommend this!
Madi M.
Normal, IL
This pizza is another "buy and bunch and eat them at 2am or cook them for the kids" type pizzas.
Jennifer O.
Watertown, WI
Daughter loved this pizza! It was cheesy and not to soft and not to crisp. Was very easy to make.
Kassie J.
Muskegon, MI
Best frozen pizza around! Great taste and a great price! Can't beat a Jack's frozen pizza! Yummmm
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
I would have to say that jacks is my favorite frozen pizza! Also they are very reasonably priced!
Antonia K.
Although jacks pizza is top three, the crust isn't my favorite so I can only give it three stars.
Fariha R.
New York
I love this frozen pizza, i can add the topping i want and pop it in my oven! tastes amazinggg!!!
Tina S.
Washington, IL
Always on sale a.d at a great price! Good flavor and quality.lots of different flavors to try.